Part: 5

Jungkook: Thank you for comforting me.

- You both suddenly heard the sound of rain as if it was like a signal. His smile faded as his eyes went down on your lips. He was not drunk, but he felt so dreamy while staring at you. You noticed his change in expression and you looked down and licked your lips instinctively due to nervousness building up in your body. He couldn't control it.

- Jungkook slowly leaned in and kissed you. You stood there froze but eventually responded back as if you are completely fine with it. You both were strangers a few days ago and now here you both are kissing each other like you both are in deeply love. You wrapped your arms around his neck as you both began to kiss each other passionately. He pulls you closer while gripping on your waist and his palm rubbing on your back slightly. But this turned out more sensual.

- Jungkook inserted his tongue and played with yours. You were so melted in the kiss that you felt like you were completely his and he was yours. He lets out a low groan as he never had kiss like this before making you almost go blank. But you got flashback you broke the kiss at instant and opened your eyes feeling little embarrassed. Jungkook looked at you confused as you started panting. You slowly removed your hands from his neck and step back a little. He was really dumbfounded and stood there without moving an inch.

Jungkook: What's wrong Y/n? 

Y/N: Jungkook I-I don't think we should do this.

- Jungkook opened his mouth to say something but closed it as he realised that you are not ready for this and which girl even would be. You avoided his eye contact and said. 

Y/N: I'm tired so Imma going to sleep. Good night. 

- With that you quickly went to your shared bedroom. Jungkook frowned and realised that he just created an uncomfortable and awkward situation. 

Jungkook: God I should have controlled myself. I just created another awkward situation. 

- He went to his room and found you sleeping. He looked at the barrier and then back to you. He sighed heavily and lied on the bed and drifting to sleep. 

Next Day.

- You woke up earlier than usual. You sighed as you remembered your past you had with him. You were thinking about it so bad that you didn't noticed that you cut your finger while cutting the fruits. You hissed as the blood started coming out. Jungkook quickly came and hold your finger. 

Jungkook: You should be careful!! 

- He yelled but you didn't got scared because his voice was sounding concerned and worried. He quickly started dressing your wound as you looked at his face. 

Y/N: Jungkook I'm fine.

Jungkook: Y/n please take care next time hmm? 

- He said as his eyes focused on your finger. You smiled softly. He completed the dressing and looked at you. 

Jungkook: Who told you to breakfast for me? 

Y/N: It's my duty and every wife does the same. 

Jungkook: Is something bothering you?

Y/N: N-No.

- You stuttered as you mentally face palmed yourself. It gave Jungkook an idea that there is something that is bothering you. 

Jungkook: Tell me what is it? I know you are lying to me. 

Y/N: Jungkook I'm saying the truth. 

Jungkook: Really?? Then why are you acting like this?