[ADDITION] Leo's Past.

There was never a safe space for Leo. They were always moving around, either surrounded by royalty or poverty.

For the longest time, they called the circus home. You see, Leo had no parents, at least none they knew of, so they were raised by no two people. The first encounter they remember was of a man selling them to a lion tamer at the young age of 4. There they were raised in a moving act called "the assasin kid" for Leo had a talent of aim.

When they were 9 they ran away from the act and ended up homless for years. One of which they lost their legs and gained their hatred for gliches.

It was a horrid night but Leo prefers not to talk about it. So I will respect their wishes. ;)

After starving in the gutter for way too long, she came. She was only called by the name LionTamer but she persuaded Leo to join yet another circus act by feeding them.

Leo grew up with that act as they decided it was best not to run away again. They never missed a shot and never disappointed LionTamer. Except when she drank too much whiskey with the sponsors and... well let's just say Leo faced many forms of abuse from the Tamer as well as from their colleagues in circus.

At the ripe age of 20, they walked up to the LionTamer with a gun to her head and forced her to tight-rope walk without safety nets, in public. As you can imagine that did not go as planned...

Just kidding. It went exactly as according to
Leo's plan. Poor old Tamer. Such a height was not enough to kill the poor lass, but as her legs were broken, the lions finished her off after that.

Afterwards, Leo took control of the "freak show" and went off to start an assassin school at the age of 27. They kidnapped Vikus, along with other unfortunate cases and proceeded to do what any sane insane person would do. Brainwash them of course! The rest is history.

Vikus graduates from the "school" with amazing grades in spear-throwing and knives skills and joins Leo to eliminate the glitches of the world.

Now for the facts about Leo. Quite boring if you ask me but it is essential to the story line.

Leo is a psychopath and therefore does not feel any emotions or sympathy towards others in the slightest. They prefer pronouns they/them if you haven't picked that up already. The closest feeling of happiness that Leo can experience is because of killing, or being close to Vikus but we'll get to that later. Much later.

Oh also. One more thing before I go to sleep tonight...

When glitches attack someone and take a limb but it doesn't kill that victim, the victim's limb becomes quite extraordinary and can be replaced by almost anything. That is why Leo floats on a cloud. :) They just haven't figured out the potential of this curse/blessing which is why they are torturing numerous people at them moment for information about this stuff.

Now we don't usually end chapters off like this but consider it extra info

-Amixio