Chapter 2

Benny went on a walk after work. "That's weird, there's no one here." Benny whispered. He just shook it off.

Benny didn't notice that he forgot to put his glove on before going outside. He puts his hand in his pocket anyways.

He walks around then notices Avalon walking her dog again. They pass by each other, not saying a word. Avalon definitely didn't see Benny, and Benny didn't want  to bother Avalon.

Time skip; 1 hour

Benny was laying in bed until he noticed that someone followed him. He tried to lay low and pretend like he didn't notice, but anyone can notice that rifle from the roof. Literally anyone.

"I feel like all of this is going too fast" he told himself. There must be a reason why I met Avalon.

I think I have an addiction to talkng to walls, he thought.

Another time skip

Benny sat on his bed and observed his glitchy hand, this isn't supposed to be happening, he thought to himself. Avalon also had the same problem, but she had it.. worse.

Benny looked at his window to go bird watching and saw a person that looked like... a sniper? He took his binoculars and stared at the sniper. He wondered why the sniper was there. "Huh?" he said. Benny saw another person who had a spear. Right beside the sniper. The person had scribbles right on his face.

He freaked out and called Avalon.

Avalon came over and and asked "wh-at do you ne-ed me for?" I took her to my room and closed the blinds. "Listen.. There is a sniper and a person with a spear right outside on the neighbors roof." I said nervously. She had a surprised look on her face. "Who ar-re they?" she asked. "Nobody good." I answered.