Chapter 10

No ones POV

"Well, let's begin now." He pondered. Benny commenced toward the hallway, departing Willow in the main room. Willow was confused for a second, then came back to earth and noticed he left. Willow peeked at the hallway, cautious for what they might see. Benny stopped and swinged the first door open, it made a loud sound which frightened Willow.

There was a whimpering sound coming from the corner of the room. RED. A red substance came pouring down the walls, like it had been splattered all over. Benny went inside the strange room, seeing something — no someone, covered with the pinkish red ink. Willow peeked in the room to see an arm on the ground torn apart from its body, it looked like its fingers been cut off. She almost threw up and looked away from the room, covering her mouth. Benny turned his head to Willow. "What you never seen a corpse before?" Benny smiled. Benny turned back to observe the almost corpse body, only just to see that the arm and the leg have been torn apart by a chainsaw. Seeing that there was a bloody chainsaw. Benny turned his head to the body and jumped to the stained floor. The body's eyes and mouth opened, seeing only blackness that comes from it. With two white pinpoints in the eyes looking straight at Benny, the body tried getting up while staring at him. The body took the counter edge to stumble up. The body looked straight at a mirror beside them. Seeing a girl who has fluffy red and brown hair, while being soaked in pink substance. Her arm and leg was missing, so she looked around the pink and red room to locate her missing limbs.

She looked straight at Benny again, who got up and reached out a hand to signal that he's helping her. She tried to reach out to trap it but hesitated and held the counter again. She fell to her knees "N-NO!" the strange girl screamed. She didn't want to make that mistake again. Benny put his hand away and looked outside the room for Willow. "Hey, use your convincing expertise to do this" Benny sarcastically said. Willow shot her head up quickly, understood and went inside the pink an red room. She tried not looking at the gorey pieces of limbs. "Don't worry, little one, we are not harmful. We are not going to do any harm to you, we are trying to help you and well.. burn.. this place" Willow soothed the girl with her voice an the girl slowly grabbed her hand leading outside the room. Willow carried the girl while getting out of the room. Benny saw them and sighed "great, now we need a wagon" Benny annoyingly said. They all continued walking down the hallway. It's surprising that no one except the prisoners are here..

But they don't know..
Someone has been watching them

They are not safe.