The Severan sisters-Dead beat Mom

Grayson heard screaming as she tried to sleep. Mom came home Grayson thought as she clutched on to Gracie. Gracie had noise canceling ear buds on, they only had one pair so Grayson just decided to deal with it. Unfortunately Grace angered mom again. She felt bad for Grace, of course she did, but she didn't do anything to stop it.

Grayson looked around her room to distract herself. Her walls were blue, she had a shelf on the wall, a dresser, a closet, a nightstand, a chair next to the window. Her bed was full sized and had purple blankets, black sheets, and a purple pillow. She also looked at all the stuff she had in her room. Her guitar, some books, her red backpack, her knife collection, her pills, her pills.

Grayson hadn't taken her bi-polar pills in a while. She assumed it'd be fine, she was wrong. She ended up having an episode at school but she considered herself lucky that no one saw it.

Gracie shifted in her sleep to face Grayson. Grayson smiled at her youngest sibling, she genuinely enjoyed taking care of her. Gracie was practically stuck to her hip. I wonder if we have enough food to eat tomorrow. Grayson wished Jack was still here, she didn't understand why grandpa thought something was wrong with Jack. He sent Jack off to some conversation camp to try and make him a girl again.

This will seriously put a dent in his transition. Grayson sighed knowing she probably won't sleep tonight. She still had to wait up to tend to Grace's wounds later on. We'll just go to the Louds tomorrow to make it up. Grayson thought as screams echoed in the house.

To be continued