The Severan sisters: Strangers

Grayson peacefully slept on the couch, still in her gray hoodie. Gracie snuck up behind her and leaped. Grayson groaned as Gracie jumped on her. Gracie spoke. "Mom's gone." The pink girl said surprisingly calm.

Grayson stood up, still hurting from the rude awakening. She shook it off and responded. "When will she come back?" Grayson asked.

Gracie shrugged and walked off. Suddenly Grace popped up next to Grayson. "Ahh" Grayson yelled.

Grace just stood there as Grayson composed herself. "We have to go to the mall." Grace said.

Grayson sighed and dared to ask. "Why do we have to do that? We basically have the day off, let's just relax." Grayson crossed her arms and grabbed the tv remote.

Grace snapped her fingers in front of her sister's face. "Mom's gone and we need clothes, not to mention groceries, mom also left a to do list. We have errands."

Grayson groaned knowing Grace was right. She signed and got up. "Alright, kid, you're right. Let's get ready, let me see that list."

Grace smiled and responded. "Me and Gracie already got ready. You need a shower, and to get out of the hoodie." Grace waved her hand in front of her face.

Grayson groaned. "I don't stink, I took a shower yesterday. But fine, let's eat first though."

They went to the kitchen to eat, and to find the note. A note was taped to the fridge. Grayson picked up the note. It was sloppy and it stunk. She groaned pulling the note away from her face. "Mom was definitely drinking while writing this. Mom's probably on one of her adventures again. She won't be back for a while. Leaving me to take care of y'all." Grayson sighed as she managed to read the list. "Let's go to the mall then."

Her younger sisters smiled and even cheered.

*we see later, after the hassle of getting ready and walking to the mall, the Severan sisters finally get to the mall.*

The girls walked in, Grace already flipping strangers off. Gracie seemed enamored by the clean, tall, fairly big mall. Grayson pulled her sisters along.

Ha ha, Grace is flipping off everybody. Welp, that's the end. A nice little insight on life for the Severan sisters.