2.05 𝖴𝖭𝖫𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖧𝖤𝖣

Start from the beginning

"It's them," Isaac growls turning to the group of students and then back to Olive. He writhes in her grasp but she holds him still, turning back to the students to search for Scott. Isaac takes advantage of her not paying attention and yanks his arm out of her hand, taking off. Olive rolls her eyes, taking off after the group to find Scott.

Isaac hurtles beyond his teammates, spotting Ethan and Aiden farther on the trail, just out of his reach. Isaac huffs, pushing himself farther to reach them. The path veers into a fork and Isaac slows, finally, he stops breathing hard as he looks around for the twins. Suddenly he shoves forward, hit from behind. He looks frantically around but both twins are speeding around him, too fast to be seen.

"Isaac," A voice taunts from his right. Isaac spins around, searching for its owner.

"Isaac," Another voice calls from his left, causing Isaac to turn around.

"You really are nothing without your girlfriend, huh?"

"What do they call her again?"

"Olly," Isaac growls, launching himself forward but still finding no one. His eyes glow yellow, frustration growing as they continue their circle around him.

"Coach's assistant? The pretty brunette?"

"That's the one, she's a looker isn't she?"

"Oh, yeah, I bet she puts out," Isaac's had enough. His fangs are bared as he looks around, trying to catch a glimpse of one of them. He hurtles up from a tree trunk only to be knocked down by Aiden, who stands over him, Ethan by his side.

"Aiden, I always forget, how many bones are in the human body?" Ethan turns to his brother, head tilted slightly. Aiden grabs Isaac's arm bending it slightly.

"I don't know, let's count," As Aiden moves to break his arm, he's thrown into a nearby tree by Scott who dusts his hands off as he turns to Ethan.

"That's one," Olly appears from behind the tree, narrowing her eyes at both of the twins. Isaac yanks himself out of Ethan's grasp and hurries to his feet, jumping behind Scott. Aiden gets back to his feet, resetting his broken jaw and rejoining his brother. The five wolves circle each other, claws out, and fangs bared, all ready to attack. As they prepare to brawl, their heads are pulled from the tension by someone screaming. Scott, Olive, and Isaac all turn to each other, eyes going back to normal and all wolf attributes dissipating.

Scott turns to run toward the screaming, pulling Isaac with him. Isaac shakes his head, yanking his arm from Scott's grasp and turning to Olive, grabbing her arm and pulling her with him. She turns to him with furrowed eyebrows, squirming in his grasp as they come to a halt at the scene.

Before them, a man was tied to a tree, clearly not alive. Stiles pushes his way to the front of the crowd as Scott steps beside him, face falling at the sight. He recognized him.

"It's him isn't it?" Stiles turns to Scott who nods, looking closer at the body and sighing. He noticed the garrote around his neck which wasn't a wire this time, it was a dog leash. He turns back to Olive and Isaac and nodded away from the scene. They moved apart from the crowd, out of earshot, and circled up.

"You see the way the twins looked at him?" Isaac crossed his arms, anger still very evident on his face.

"You mean like they had no idea what happened? Yeah," Stiles said, turning to him and narrowing his eyes slightly.

"They knew," He met Stiles' gaze and glared at him. Olive looked to them both, furrowing her eyebrows and shaking her head.

"The kid was strangled with a garrote, am I the only one noticing the total lack of werewolfitude in these murders?" Stiles sighed, turning to the rest of the group, and Scott nods.