S P O I L I N G H E R

Carwyn in no way or sense is criticizing her appearance. He talked abt clothes and how she needs to spend on herself more. Make herself look good to feel good. I hope you don't troll him for that.

I was livid. Damn fucking livid. Why the fuck didn't she have any good clothes? Those boring plain dresses didn't look good. She was supposed to feel good in them and she sure as hell didn't. I by no means am questioning her dressing sense she's being a designer, but damn they weren't meant for outings. Too dull for that. They were meant for just going around.

I didn't want her to look okay. I wanted her to look fucking hot and bomb, like she is. She needed to gain confidence and appearance could be a way, considering the fact that she loves when she has good clothes on. She smiles extra and is all happy happy when she looks good. She adores herself when she looks and feels good. The smile is natural then, not forced or fake and that's what we were gonna do now. I'd get her good outfits and spoil the fuck out of her coz why not. She fucking deserves it.

Entering the shop, we were greeted by a ginger. "hello sir, hello ma'am."

"I'd like to meet April Scott" I spoke directly, not beating around the bush. I could feel Avha getting tensed against me. She pulled my hand to get away from the ginger telling me that we didn't need to shop from here. April was one of the best designers and I knew her but not because of Esmee or her friends. She had met me at one of our parties and got mesmerized by me. Whatever that means. She wasn't very talkative or anything, liked to keep it to herself and enjoy her own company. Very calm, collective and a keen observer but a monster if you step wrong. Her one sentence against you and you'd be out of the industry and those high end parties. But she was different around her favorite people. She was one sweetheart.

"I am sorry sir, but madam is not here but do you have any appointments?" she asked showing her sheer professionalism but fuck that. I was in no mood for that shit.

"Call her and inform her, Carwyn Araztimuno is here" I said and her eyes widened, nodding frantically.

Within minutes an south asian woman with a 6 feet tall stature with heels adding inches to it, and an amazing, sweet face entered the shop, her shop. "Where's he?" she asked but saw us sitting on the beige couch and came towards us. "Come here, come here boy," she said, hugging me. One of my kind.

I cracked a small smile at her enthusiasm. "Should have called me you idiot. I left my meeting asap to meet you here. Been weeks since the last visit" she scolded.

"April, Avha. Avha, April" I introduced turning to a complexed Avha, pulling her closer to me.

"Oh my lady! Look at you, glowing skin and all. You are so beautiful" she gushed and hugged Avha. Not so silent around us, told ya!

"You look beautiful, ma'am," she said shyly. Fuck was she blushing? Does my little Avha like April? What the fuck? wait wait wait wait- WTF?

"That I know. Now tell me why you both are here?" She had her hand draped around Avha's shoulders and Avha looked at that hand with a small, hesitant smile etched on her face. Fucking hell now. Control. Focus. Breathe. Calm the fuck down, hoe.

"Want to get a good outfit for her and many other pairs" I stated and she glared at me.

"Couldn't have informed me beforehand? What is it? a date? Young lovelies?" her tone teasing us. I fucking wish it was a date, but no Avha needed to spend some time with her friend.

"No. She has a date with her friend. Friend date. Something hot would be better" I said, tucking my goggles in the coat pocket. April nodded. "Oh okay. Let's add some hotness to your appearance then woman" she smiled and took Avha further inside the shop and me following like a lost puppy.

April kept on shoving clothes on Avha and her concern kept concerning me. Fuck. She needs me to calm down. Fucking hell.

She looked at me and I nodded offering her my most sincere smile like always. "Breathe" I whispered and she did. She smiled back and went inside the room to try the damn outfits.

The first outfit was a black bra, a see through jacket kind of thing with black skin fitted jeans and honestly it was too modest. And so on and so forth she tried many.

Our eyes widened and I swear I could feel myself getting hard. So fucking much. She had a Deep V-necked black satin fucking dress and those damn boobs spilling out. I could imagine doing things with her body and I held no ounce of shame in it.

"Look at her, she looks soo damn amazing" April examined her. Avha looked at me and April excused us, giving us some moment. "You look soo fucking good, baby" I whispered lowly. How could she even be affected by those words when she had such a goddess body.

"Do I?" she asked hesitantly. I kept my hands on her butt and pulled her close to my body abruptly. "So fucking Devine. So fucking hot" I pressed my hard on and her eyes widened giving her a red hue on her cheeks. "I am nervous" she played with my coat looking down at it.

"It's okay to be nervous, baby. You are going to kill it. You'll love every moment of this night if you are confident. Don't let this nervousness spoil it for you" I spoke, squeezing her butt.

"I can just make your eyes roll back to your brain but trust me baby, it's fucking hard to control. Especially when you look this hot" Leaning down I connected our lips and kissed her soft lips feverishly. Worshipping every inch of her body. Letting her know she was above everything. Every damn thing.

I had imagined her writhing under me and we were getting too horny for our own good. Fuck Fuck Fuck.

===================================

Thoughts?

I genuinely feel that I've forgotten how to write. Taking a long break wasn't good. *sigh*

GUESS WHERE SHE"LL TAKE HER? WILD GUESSES ONLY

What's your go to snack?? I mean I'm having ice-cream and waffle now so it's only good if I ask y'all too.

~LT