P E R F E C T O

Thanks to everyone who added my book to their reading lists. Thanks for the votes and the comments. *Lots of love <333*

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS. What are your plans btw? Have a great day ahead.

It was morning and I don't know which cup of coffee I was on. Fucking monitoring shit.

"Boss, the truck is in our possession, the drivers are injured, but three of our men have been seriously wounded," My guy said and I sighed. Not the deaths from our side, man.

"Interrogate those men and keep checking our men," I said and hung up.

The door of my office opened and Silas came in.

"What's up?" he said boringly and sat on the couch with his leg on the table.

"Nothing much. Just the same old drug shit. Why are you here?" I massaged my temples. Fucking migraine.

"Your girl isn't going to her work today, so I'm free" I nodded and closed my eyes.

"You sent Ryan yesterday?" he asked with something in his voice.

"Yeah, I was busy so Ryan it was" he hummed.

"Go back to your place. I'll look here" He nodded assuringly and I decided it was good to head home. Be in her embrace. She'd kill me for coming this late. But it'll still be worth it.

+

I opened the door and no one was there. Slowly creeping up to the kitchen I had water and decided to head upstairs when the light from her room stopped me. What was she doing there this early?

I opened the door and saw her head on the table asleep, a light melody playing in the room and Ryan was sleeping on the couch in front of her, covered yet cold.
I took another blanket from the nearby cabinet and dumped it on his ass and he snuggled further into the couch. I rolled my eyes at him, turned off the light, and gently picked her up. She wasn't lightweight now and I was happy about it.

She needed food in her system. Xavier had informed me of the results and said she was fine now, but she needed to eat constantly and take care of herself. She could again due to some reason relapse and I didn't want that. She had some fat on her body now and I loved every bit of it.

I carefully laid her on the bed and tucked her under the blanket. She had worn my black hoodie and those fleece bottoms of hers. She had also got me the same outfit and who was I to deny that.

I quickly got changed and slept with her in my arms.

I could have ended the chapter here, but I didn't want to give some 400 words to y'all

HER:

I groaned and opened my eyes, stretching my body like a cat. I was enjoying the sun which had come up after a lot of snow but I stopped. What time was it?

Quickly taking a look at the clock, I got up and dashed to the bathroom. Brushing my teeth, taking a quick shower, and changing into one of my blue sweaters and shorts, I went down. I pulled my hair up in a bun and saw him in the kitchen swaying his body and head, on some melody. I made a video and clicked enough photos of his dance and hugged him from behind.

"Should have woken me up. I need to prepare our dresses" I grumbled in his back and he turned to face me and pulled me closer to him making both of us sway to the melody.

He hummed and kept on moving his body. My man, everybody!

"Breakfast?" he asked and brought his lips to mine and kissed me slowly and sensually but not before turning his cheek to me so I could kiss it. Awwiee!

"Uh-huh. I'll be in that room. Sorry, I can't help today" I said as he held me closer to him and slipped his hands on my butt.

"No problem." He shook his head and pinched my butt.

"Ryan went home so don't worry. Said 'pumpkin take care'" he mocked Ryan in an extremely girly voice. I laughed and smacked his arms which made him smile. Eiiii, those dimples.

"I'll go" he nodded and pecked my lips.

Quickly I bought everything on the desk and started my work. After a few minutes of me working, caro entered with a tray of breakfast and smoothies.

"Smoothiesss" I gushed and clapped my hands.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you" I smiled and kissed him. He smiled amusingly and made me sit on the couch.

"Eat with me first" he ordered and I folded my legs up and saluted him "Yes sirr"

We both ate our breakfasts that included Croissants with chicken sandwich and coffee for him, smoothies for me.
One time I remember, I had spilled that I don't like beef.
Fact: We both hate beef. When he told me that, I jumped in his arms. We same same bro.

"I would stay, but I need to go there," he said and caressed my cheekbones with the back of his hands. I flung my arms around his neck and pulled him down so I could kiss his jaw. He had made me sit on his lap. My mann!

"It's fine. I promise" he hummed and held me tighter.

"Stop or none of us will be able to finish our work" he stopped me and I blushed at his words. Bad guy.

He picked me up and made me sit on the chair I was previously sitting on. "I'll send someone, yeah?"

"I'm not a kid, caro. I'll be fine" I whined and pleaded by sticking out my lower lip.

"No. Absolutely no. Start your work and I'll get ready" He sternly said and ignored all my protests and huffs. Not minding his words anymore, I quickly got back to my work. It would take longer for me to finish both of our outfits.

Plus point was I already knew his measurements. I just knew. I don't know how, but just.

After an hour, he came back into the room, in his black tuxedo looking all smoking hot and sexy. I was salivating just by looking at him. He had his black button-down shirt on with those amazing black pants that made his butt look sooo good and the black blazer hanging carelessly on his arm.

He motioned to his outfit asking my opinion.

"Perfecto" I replied breathlessly, biting my lower lip and examining him. within a few strides, he came near me and gripped my jaw in his hand.

"I'll fucking rip your sweater and those darn short shorts and have my way with you here. Don't test me, my woman" he said dominatingly and I clenched my thighs together.

He groaned and kissed me passionately. Let's say he got a bit late.

+

Someone rang the bell and I groaned. "Oh godd" I slumped back on the desk and banged my head on it. Christ!

I went slowly not making any noise and peeped from the peephole. 'Silas?' I whispered in disbelief. What was he doing here?

=============================

Combined two different chapters and altered them. Phew! BUT a longer chapter for y'all since my book has 2.5k reads. Thank you sooo damn much.

Take care of yourself.