chapter seven

I was still breathing heavy as I turned to Milo who's chest was heaving.

"Was that okay?" Milo broke the silence.

"It was amazing." I gave him a thumbs up and went in for a fist bump.

Milo just laughed as he stared into my eyes, making me nervous all over again.

"I should get going. Ariya is probably wondering where I'm at."

Milo stared at me almost disappointed, "Okay." he lightly smiled. He sat up on the edge of his bed and put on his boxers. He turned around and threw me my dress that was previously on the floor.

"Thank you sir." I replied as I put it up to my body while I searched for my matching set.

"Is this what you're looking for?" Milo held up my set. I smiled as I took them from his large hands. "Thank you, Can I use your bathroom?"

He nodded his head "Of course. It's right around the corner." I grabbed my phone and clothes and headed to the bathroom. I could feel his eyes on my bare back.

I made it into the bathroom and quickly got dressed. I checked my phone to see that it was almost 10:00 PM and I had a few text messages from Ariya.

"Where are you?"

"Are you safe?"

"Let me know when you're on your way back:)"

Ok mom. I laughed to myself. I looked up at my reflection in the mirror. My hair was a mess and my falsies I had just bought were crooked. I need to fix myself.

I combed through my hair with my hands the best I could and threw my lashes in his trash can. There was no way I would be able to use those again.

I gave myself one last look in the mirror and walked back to Milos room. I completely forgot I didn't drive here.

I peeked my head in the door frame. Milo was laying down scrolling through his phone. I walked in and sat on the end of the bed.

"So I kind of need of ride?" Milos expression lightened, which made me way less nervous about asking. I was scared he would be annoyed.

"No problem." He lifted himself off the bed and stood in front of me. "Were you right about Ariya being worried?" He questioned.

I flashed him my lock screen with all of her notifications on it. "I guess so." he laughed. "Come on. let's get you home."

I got up and followed him out of the door.

-

My house was probably around 15 minutes from his.

"Did you enjoy today?" Milo questioned, breaking the minute long silence we were in.

"Yes a lot actually." I grinned. "I've never been on a date where the guy put in so much effort."

Milo looked at me with a concerning surprised look on his face. "What?" I asked. Confused as to why he was looking at me like that.

"Nothing it's just surprising that guys wouldn't drop to their knees for you and give you every single thing you deserve. You're stunning."

Now I was the one with a surprised look on my face. He has to be lying, there is no way a guy like him would ever give me the time of day, much less think this highly of me. Or maybe I just spent my whole life surrounded by lowlife highschool jocks.

"What are you thinking about over there." Milo interrupted my thoughts.

"Nothing, just not used to gentlemen I guess." I laughed

We were now pulling into my parking lot. I looked over at Milo whose eyes were already on mine. "Thank you for an incredible night Milo." I smiled.

"My pleasure, hermosa." his eyes gazed into mine.

I leaned in for a kiss and he returned it, wrapping his hand around the back of my neck. I longed for more but I knew I needed to go home.

I smiled at him as I grabbed everything and got out of the car. I waved goodbye and started the walk to my apartment.

It was silent inside. Probably because it was almost 11 pm.

Thank god I don't have class tomorrow. I took my keys from my wallet and quietly unlocked the door.

Ariyas room door was shut, implying that she was most likely asleep. I closed the door as quietly as I could and walked to my bathroom. I couldn't wait to clean my face.

I quickly hopped in the shower just to clean off my body. I did my nightly facial routine and brushed my teeth. I didn't really have to worry about being quiet anymore because I have my own bathroom in my room.

I got the bathroom in my room and Ariya got the balcony in hers. A decision we came too before we rented this place. I really wanted a balcony but I've also always wanted my own private bathroom, that only I use.

I made my way towards my dressers and pulled out some pajama pants and a tank top. It felt like heaven to take off my heels and put on comfy clothes.

I plopped down on my bed soaking in the amazing night I just had and almost too suddenly, sleep took me in.

A/N i know this was a boring chapter, it was just a filler