Chapter 24: Cecile Knows...

-Itadori's POV
-Wellston Hallways

Damn it...I'm shoved into a corner here, and I don't know what to do...

First the news of me and Remi going on a date was known, and now Cecile is planning to share the results of Arlo's defeat, which contain both John and I's true abilities and identities.

Who do I go to in this situation...?

Cecile won't work with me, she's totally bent on exposing Arlo and doesn't care if I get caught in the fire. If I go to Arlo, he's probably going to do something to Cecile I'll regret...if I go to John and tell him about it, his controlling nature might leak out and he might abuse his power over her, and have his fear contaminate Cecile.

Y/N: "D-damn it...I'm completely backed here...I don't know what to do..." I say, walking in the hallways, heading outside and taking the path to the dorms.

I doubt I could do something, I just tried to and she just neglected it. Cecile's desire to bring down Arlo as King is at an all-time high, and I don't think I can do anything about it.

What do I do...?

Thinking about the situation awfully, I get nearer towards the dorms as I see 3 people communicating. One of them is John, and it looks like...he's getting pressed.

Y/N: "What the hell...? This can't be good, for both John and those two." I say, slowly walking up to them.

John noticed me first as I help him up, and the other two start to shudder before my presence.

Y/N: "These two been giving you problems, John?" I ask, and as he wipes the blood from the corner of his mouth, he...shakes his head. Of course, classic John move. Whether it comes down to him reaching his limit and exposing his true ability or cower behind a brick wall and keep it a secret forever, he's always going to choose the latter option.

The two bullies run away in a fast pace as John opens up his mouth to talk to me.

John: "You know they moved me over to the dorms?" He says, and I shoot him with a confused look, and he takes that as an answer.

"Yeah, I'm roommates with Blyke, surprisingly, and now, everyone wants me dead."

Y/N: "They couldn't like, move you in with someone else, but gave you a room next to a Jack? Seems very...unusual."

John: "It is what it is, Y/N. This schools is nothing but cheap dirtbags feeling pride off of weaklings. Now if you and I turned the tables, then we would be the bad guys, right?" He asks, and I slowly nod.

Realizing as that's what to come sooner or later, if Cecile doesn't take a chill pill. I can't be safe knowing that she's going to work her way around the rule to publish possibly one of the biggest headlines of the year.

John and I, the unlikely friends that we are, walk to the dorms. I would meet up with Remi, but knowing that there's someone out there making it unsafe for the both of us. And now, she might not even feel the same about me just like before.

Y/N: "Agh..." I groan out, tough decisions. No matter what I do will end up in a cause and effect type of situation. I can't allow my true identity to be revealed. Because after all...

Lying is what got me here in the first place. Without it, I wouldn't have met these people. John, Arlo, JC, Isen, Blyke, Remi...

I wouldn't have met any of them.  If they find out, it's over.

This placed a whole new

Deciding to get into the dorms, since school was practically over and most people head here by now, that's what I did.