Chapter 5: The Influence of Itadori

-3rd POV
-JC and Itadori's Dorm

Y/N: "...I'm going to be honest. I think I should re-take the position of Jack from Blyke."

JC: "It's ok to have big dreams, kid."

Y/N: "No, honestly. JC. You know how it works, right?"

JC: "I wish I didn't. Jack and King's do all of the dirty work. But besides that, you should be looking for bigger things, Itadori. You have the potential to be THE King of Wellston."

Y/N: "Really?"

JC: "Really."

Y/N: "I don't know...I don't think I can beat Arlo, Blyke, or Remi."

JC: "Arlo is a god-tier. And only other god-tiers beat other god-tiers."

Y/N: "Yeah, but how can you destroy an barrier though?"

JC: "You know what it sounds like? Complaining. Start taking strength in your own power."

Just when he had said that, Y/N received an alert on his phone.

His face smiled from ear to ear as Adam raised an eyebrow.

JC: "What happened?"

Y/N: "I just got word that there's a turf war happening. Wanna go?"

JC: "I fight later tonight, can't."

Y/N: "You can't rep up for your own school? It won't even be that long considering we have Arlo, Blyke..."

JC: "What happened?"

Y/N: "Seraphina is subbing in for the Queen tonight instead of Remi..."

JC seeing his friend, a smirk came upon his face as he stood up.

JC: "What are you going to do? Cry to your mom because your girlfriend isn't Queen?"

Y/N felt a blush creep upon his face, but quickly revolted.

Y/N: "F-for the last time. She's not my girlfriend!"

JC: "I don't know...if I was you, I would be making a move on her already. You might wanna hurry before someone does."

Y/N: "Blah blah blah. That's all I hear. You want to go to the Turf War or no?"

JC: "I said it once and I'll say it again. I have a fight tonight."

Y/N went in his room, since he was wearing his uniform for work, in not time he switched out to wear a yellow hoodie and shorts.

Y/N: "I'll record the fight-"

All of a sudden, Y/N fell to the ground out of nowhere. JC sighed again and must've realized he needed sleep.

But that was far from the case.

-2nd POV
-Sukuna's Inner Domain

Y/N: "-for your lame ass. Alright...?"

Sukuna: "Turf Wars? Is that what you mortal beings call wars?"

You looked around and realized you were in Sukuna's domain. It was rare, very rare for you to be pulled out of the world.

So it must be important.

Y/N: "It's a thing between schools. It's composed of 5 people, King, Queen, Jack, Ace, and Healer. They choose the best of the best to fulfill those requirements."