Chapter 1: A Normal Day in Wellston

A/N: Thanks for reading this story, it'll be a long journey before we can catch up to the actual webtoon, so I would like to thank you for starting to read this book.

Here are a few things I have put in place before we continue.

-Y/N goes by his name or his surname, Itadori. Will respond to both.
-Y/N is fairly strong, Sukuna is stronger.
-Y/N and Sukuna have a bad relationship, but most of the time it's nice.
-Y/N will not be paired with Seraphina, somebody else idk.
-Sukuna>John>Y/N>Seraphina. Hope you understood.
-Y/N>John only when Itadori starts to try.

-Itadori's POV
-Hallway

Well, things could've been better. But we'll have to settle for this.

My name is Y/N Itadori, a student who attends Wellston Private High School.

Bully: "H-hey! Are you even paying attention to me?!"

He gives me another punch to my face, and I spit out blood.

I kinda did bite my tongue a bit too hard there...

But it doesn't matter, his punches barely hurt.

Y/N: "No. I have to go to science class in a bit so can we speed things up?"

My temporary bully grits his teeth, and raises his fist, clenching it with all of his might.

He strikes at me and I move my head a bit, dodging it completely.

There's a dent in the locker, but I don't think we should worry about that.

He keeps striking me with one fist, seeing how he used the other to pin me against the lockers.

But time after time I keep dodging, at first it was fun, but it started to get boring.

Y/N: "Just admit that you can't hit me...hey what's that?"

The bully turns his head around, just like I told him to, and now, I can use this to my advantage.

With all of my power, I hold my fist back, it began to radiate with an aura not known to him.

Bully: "There was nothing there, you thought by saying that you could get out of this-"

By the time he turns his face towards me, I instantly clock my fist straight into his face.

But I'm not done yet.

When released his grip off of me, I turn that simple punch into something different.

I drive my fist towards his face towards the floor, making a large dent as well as a large sound.

Y/N: "So I guessed we both learned a lesson. There was nothing outside."

As I began to walk away from the area, there was a loud creak, and it halted me from doing anything.

The floor was going to break.

I didn't even use my ability, but maybe I used too much power?

I don't have time to think, I need to getaway.

Slowly moving, I place my left foot, slowly.

Hearing no sound, I let go of a breath of relief.

Y/N: "Phew. That was a close one. Imagine if I was just a bit heavier-"

Perfect timing occurred, as soon as I tried to escape, the floor broke apart and caved in.

I tried to jump off of it, but it needed way more than that.