Chapter 21: Sleeping Beauty Awakens

-Itadori's POV
-John's House

Y/N: "I've been getting stronger day after day, I still need to practice?" I ask him, he looks back at me in his usual position. Wearing white drafty robes and letting his head rest on his hand.

Sukuna: "Of course, you're my vessel, I have to make sure you're in top shape. Remember, you've only eaten 5 fingers now, I need at least 8 before I can officially make my return."

Y/N: "Still hellbent on coming back and destroying the world, huh? Well, don't forget who stands in your way."

Sukuna: "Itadori, you are a funny fellow. If given the chance, I could destroy your entire highschool as you know it."

Y/N: "Well, I mean you do share my body-"

Sukuna: "Share...? Oh, no, no, no. I own it."

With that being said, I woke up from my meditation, and black and blue aura coating over me, as I was floating across the living room.

The thing is, I don't like to be cocky and confident, but even I can tell I've grown stronger. But with the way the school is, I have to place limited on myself before anyone actually gets hurt.

I've never seen anyone truly win against me in a fight while im going 100%, and that might never happen...

But for now, forget that, I need to keep Sukuna in a cage for as long as I can. I promised them I would create a ruckus coming over to the states, and I have to fulfill it.

Continue to meditating, I practice my flow of Cursed Energy throughout my body, imagining...a stream of water. Seeing it flow in the jagged, river path which was created.

The more I imagine things during these type of practices, it helps me a lot-

Y/N: "O-ow!" I instantly fall to the floor butt first as the Cursed Energy cuts off, I lost my train of thought.

I scratch my head and notice that a pillow was thrown right at me, of course.

Just like my ability, Itadori Sense, which allows me to feel and virtually see the presence of everything in a 50 yard radius, that doesn't happen when I'm meditating.

When I meditate, I lose all connection with the outside world, sometimes, I even lost track of time. That's how much focus and attention I have to put into keeping the Cursed Energy flowing.

Arlo: "Jeez, it's like he can't hear us at all in that state."

Elaine: "I didn't expect Y/N to float..."

Seraphina: "Well...after all, it is Y/N. No surprise there."

Darting my eyes to the sound of the voice, I see Sera right before me, helping me off as my lips stumble on the many questions my brain thought of.

John: "She woke up during the time you were in your Avatar State, her ability is gone, and with the obvious proof that you are still able to use your ability..."

Seraphina looked at her hands, and then me.

Seraphina: "Did...did you do it?"

Y/N: "Huh? Do what?" I ask, the tension in this room starts getting heavier as Seraphina slowly changes her facial expression to one of a stern look.

Seraphina: "I'm saying, did you set me up? Knowing that my body couldn't fight off the poison like your's could."

Arlo: "Hold on now, let's not jump to conclusions. We already debunked this."