Chapter 7: In the Deep Jungle

-Itadori's POV
-Inside Itadori's Room

Pinned down.

I'm helpless.

My Cursed Energy Manipulation can't help me here.

Pinned down by the friend that I thought and loved me the most.

Two of my friends destroying what I loved the most...is gone.

Y/N: "N-NO! STOP! DON'T RIP HIM!"

Remi shoots me a look that stuns me, she's not doing this for my safety. Nor was it for anyone's safety as a matter of fact.

She's doing this to get revenge.

Flashback

Y/N: "Hey, want a soda?"

Remi: "Sure! You even got the flavor right too! It's like it was destined to be!"

Y/N: "Ye-yeah...you know what else is destined to be? Us-"

Y/N was cut off from using a cheesy pick-up line. In hindsight, it might've saved him from tons of embarrassment, but who knows?

When Remi opened the soda can, the can sprayed out all of its contents onto her face.

Y/N was surprised! How did this happen?! He didn't even shake the can!

When it was all said and done, Remi shot a nasty look towards Y/N that made him scared...

Flashback End

JC: "Quit whining will you? It's to save everyone here."

Y/N: "STOP!! YOU ARE SACRIFICING MY BAM! DON'T!!"

But it was too late, Remi had ripped up Bam and fried the chip.

As stuffing fell onto the floor, so did Bam, as Y/N released himself from JC's grip to catch him before falling to the floor.

Y/N: "B-Bam! Speak to me! Don't quit on me now! Push through! Stay with me!"

Seraphina: "So dramatic..."

Y/N held Bam's arm, but his eyes widened when it limped.

Bam...was officially dead.

Y/N: "N-NO! BAM! BAAAAM!"

Y/N cried out as JC sighed, Seraphina rolled her eyes, and Remi couldn't help but laugh.

TimeSkip

They say...there are five stages of grief. Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, and Acceptance.

I would like to add one more...

Revenge.

VVVVMM

My blue lightsaber lights up in my right hand. I will make this school feel my pain, for what I had to go through!

I will kill every one of these bastards!

First target, JC.

JC: "Bozo, what are you doing this time?"

Y/N: "I will make everyone feel my pain! Bam's death will not be in vain!"

JC: "Yeah, try doing all that with a toy lightsaber from the mall. Haha."

I look at the lightsaber I have, indeed it is very, very plastic.

I throw it away and plump on the couch, JC still continuous to be in the kitchen working on something.