Chapter 15: Author Behind the Book

A/N: For correlation purposes, we are on Episode 62.

A/N: Short Chapter, gotta get in the groove of things now.

-3rd POV
-School Hallways

Arlo: "...Huh? Come again?"

Before the King of Wellston's bodyguard and somewhat friend could answer him, someone bumped into him.

This wasn't just a small graze past the shoulder, no. It felt personal, and it might've been, the only person who could've done this was...

Y/N Itadori.

With a stern look, he just happened to be looking at his phone while walking with his friend John, not knowing where was walking, he bumped into him.

Usually, Itadori would say sorry, and apologize for what he did. But no, this was different.

Because of the entire situation there at the turf war area, Y/N and John despised Arlo, for he saw everything that happened there.

And if he spilled the beans to anyone here at Wellston, the duo wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger, and dethrone him.

"Hey, who do you think you are?! Huh?!"

Arlo's eyes widened quickly, noticing his bodyguard, that sentence came from him.

He was holding onto Y/N's shoulder, noticing his face, it got closer and closer, and he knew Itadori would make his move, along with John.

"Didn't you learn your lesson? You may be a god-tier but that won't stop me from beating your ass! You, and along with your friend dickhead! When I'm done-"

Arlo: "Don't. Touch him."

Asslo says sternly, grabbing his friends hand and causing all the attention to go to him.

"A-arlo? What are you doing-?"

Arlo: "Aren't you done yet? Stop barking up the wrong tree, because he won't hesitate to end you in 5 seconds. Go do something productive."

He squeezes his hand tightly before letting go, he looks at Y/N, who shoots him a face of disgust.

The two would then walk off, shrugging of what had just happened. Arlo, realizing that his position here in school, could be jeopardize.

TimeSkip

Y/N: "...so when I ate that finger, Sukuna was binded with me. He can take over any minute, but we forged a deal. I don't know what it is, but we forged one."

John: "Woah, that's a bit unexpected. I thought it was just a hidden ability."

Y/N: "If anyone wants to talk about a hidden ability, it can't be you. I thought you were weak the entire time!"

John: "You have a demon inside of you! A literal demon!"

The two laugh together, seeing that the secrets they had had to be revealed to each other on way or another.

John learned a lot about Y/N, seeing how his ability, Cursed Energy Manipulation, was not his original ability.

Y/N learned a lot about John too, his ability allowed him to copy the abilities of others, but his backstory has yet to be revealed to him.

Is he...hiding something?

Probably not, Y/N told everything about himself to John, establishing great trust between the two.

Reaching John's house now, the two would decide to study for the upcoming history test. With Sukuna basically knowing everything about the world itself, because of course, he was here during some ancient time, he has witnessed everything.