[S1] Prolouge

Two years ago, I read a book.

It was about a curse who lived amongst the strong.

This curse, took over someone. Using it as a host, and the two sides, human and spirit were constantly at war with each other to see who would gain control over the body.

Mind you, the human was strong, but the curse was stronger.

Together, the two would defeat enemies, save lives, spreading peace.

Spoiler, the curse takes over and the human decides to sacrifice himself to destroy himself along with the curse once and for all.

But it wasn't sad, because even though they had their differences, they settled it and focused on the bigger picture.

And without the two, the world became peaceful.

Sounds nice, right? Yeah, I made that up for an essay back in middle school. Apparently I got a B+, the teacher said I would've gotten a perfect grade if it wasn't for my grammar and punctuation errors.

I don't think you should focus on that, but the message behind the story. Like I spent a week on the story and I got a B+, how does that work?

Doesn't matter, it's the past now. I'm doing bigger and better things here in Wellston anyways. :D

-Y/N Itadori, several days before school started.

...

...

...

Name: Y/N Itadori
Status: Alive
Gender: Male
Birthdate: March 20th
Occupation: Student
Affiliation: Jack of Wellston (formerly).

Ability: Cursed Energy Manipulation
Level: 6.5

Moves: Divergent Fist, Black Flash, Hidden Anger.

---

Name: Sukuna, King of Curses.
Status: Alive, Binded to Y/N Itadori.
Gender: Presumably Male.
Birthdate: Unknown
Occupation: Curse; Using Y/N as a Host.

Ability: Multiple Abilities; Fire Manipulation, Energy-Regen Ability.
Level: 8.0 (Holding Back), 9.9 (All Out Battle)

Y/N Itadori is known for having a great outlook on things. He never gets into a fight, unless his friends are pulled into it, he will fight for them.

His ability comes from a imaginary source. He claims it's from someone named Sukuna, but this is possibly a personality disorder he has yet to confirm.

He has a messy hairstyle, in a (H/C) color. His toned body carries a (S/C) color as well. His eyes are a nice (E/C), which actually looks amazing in the day.

He has a slit under each of his eye sockets, this could be a birth deformation or a cut when he was younger. Y/N pleads that's the side effects of..."Sukuna", but it is yet to be confirmed. Another reason this is possibly a personality disorder.

Y/N's Cursed Energy Manipulation is one of the best energy manipulations in the school. It has multiple sets of offence, but a few counterattacks, never straight defence.

Once again, Y/N claims it's from a source, that's why he has such ability. But he must've been born with it.

On the other side of spectrum, Sukuna is Y/N. This is only happens when Y/N dozes off, and this forces Sukuna to appear.

Sukuna speaks in a low, dark toned voice. His hair becomes a bit lifted up and spiked as if gel was molded onto it.

The slits under the eyeball actually become another set of eyes. Weird.

Strange marks began to form all over the body, as well as the face.

This transformation has often been called Sukuna-Y/N. However, we are sure this is a Personality Disorder.

Sukuna has great strength, and is virtually unbeatable. He comes back from any damage done to him. In middle school, when bullies fought Sukuna, he took out his own heart to show his own ferocious nature.

However, any damage done to Sukuna does regenerate. If an arm cut off, some sort of magic is used to stitch it together again.

If Y/N's body is hurt during Sukuna's use, and it's transferred back to Y/N's ownership, Y/N will suffer the damage, and based on the damage, will possibly die.

Therefore, Sukuna becomes a major threat.

So the answer is, do we still keep Y/N at Wellstone Private High School?

There is little to no evidence of Sukuna taking over Y/N, just only 3 photos.

But this could be a personality disorder.

Something we aren't sure about.

Give him one year, if anything happens, we give him notice and he gets out. We can not endanger the students of this school.

But he is a nice kid though.

Sukuna isn't.

Y/N's in control most of the time.

Most of the time.

Good point.

What are the chances of something bad happening? Y/N is straight A student, except for Science, but who blames him?

And so, Y/N Itadori would be accepted into Wellston Private High School. What remains for them there, would soon be discovered.