Chapter 18: Second Wave

-3rd POV
-John's House

Y/N: "No. She was drugged. I was too. We were ambushed in an attack. Fortunately, the poison had some affect on me, but not for long. I excreted it and realized this drug...was to weaken your ability."

Hearing the sudden news, no one could believe it. What was coming out of Y/N's mouth?! Could they trust him?

John: "How could you...know all of that?" He asks, Y/N looks around, and sighs.

Y/N (?): "Arlo and Elaine are here. It's okay for me to tell them..." He says, his hair lifts up slightly as another pair of eyes awaken and his muscles become more defined.

As well as a strang marking on his face and his body appear as well.

Sukuna: "I deciphered it. Y/N's body is able to fend off any poisons, although, this one was a bit strong." Sukuna admits, and this slightly scares Arlo at his sudden appearance.

Elaine doesn't say a word at all, and was just trembling by his ferocious look.

All of a sudden, Y/N's shoulder stab wound began to heal. Quickly, as a matter of fact, as it became a scar in no time.

John: "Can you heal Seraphina too?" He asks, but Sukuna shakes his head.

Sukuna: "You mortals need to understand that my power is not for anyone else. Y/N is the only exception. Don't you have the ability to heal people as well, mortal?" He asks, in a different tone of voice.

John rolls his eyes and begins to heal, similar to Elaine's, however, this time it packs more of a punch.

Turning her head, John points out her neck, and sees a dot. This alarms both Elaine and Arlo.

John: "What the hell is this?"

Sukuna: "The needle used to drug the mortal and Y/N. Unlike her, she can't fight it back." Sukuna states, as John glares at him.

John: "Bring Y/N back, I want to talk to him." He asks, and he laughs.

Sukuna-Y/N: "What business you have with Y/N? After all, I'm the one who controls this body now........I gotta stop giving him control..." The sudden voice, and personality switch shocked Elaine and Arlo once again.

His hair returned to its normal state and the markings disappeared, his body became less defined as well.

Y/N: "Sukuna healed my wound. I should've switched earlier at the time we were ambushed...but I didn't want to risk it..."

John: "Risk what? At least he could've done a better job at protecting Sera better than you."

Y/N: "I would like to see you try fighting with an injured shoulder, drugged, and being teamed against. Otherwise, just shut up." He returns, but before John could deliver one back, Arlo took control of the situation.

Arlo: "We cannot be focused on how we did things or how we could've done it. We need to know who did this to Y/N and Seraphina. Because if they can take down the strongest students of Wellston...that is a problem.

Both Y/N and John look at each other before looking away.

John: "Regardless, I don't care about how it happened, I just want to know...who did this to them."

Picking Seraphina up, John walked away and into a room, where he then, shut the door.

Y/N sighed, why was John so protective over Seraphina? Yeah, John is strong, but no stronger than Seraphina for a fact.