Chapter 13: True Identities Revealed!

-3rd POV
-Turf War Area

Arlo: "Heh...finally. The two demons stop hiding..."

Sukuna and John look at their opponents, before looking at each other.

John: "I suppose...you are not Y/N, are you?"

Sukuna: "Never seen a mortal guess correctly right away. Sukuna and that is the only name you will know from now on. Let's escalate this, I'm on borrowed time."

John listens, after all, he can't put on the tough guy act here, something about this Sukuna was...throwing him off.

John had set out for Meili and Ventus, attacking them with his claws, he ducked underneath as Meili attacked with her own, John caught her claws with his own.

Twisting her up in the air, he was going for the slash until a being brought her body down to the ground, creating a massive creator.

This was Sukuna.

Different from Y/N, his hair was slightly lifted up, revealing some part of his forehead.

Holding her head, Sukuna and John studied Ventus.

Ventus prepared a blast of wind, pushing them back, but a fire began to consume it.

Sukuna held out his hand as a single fireplace engulfed the wind, Ventus was looking at was a different Y/N to him, all he saw...was him.

Where's John?

Instantly before he could make a move on Sukuna, blood oozed out from his arm. Black claws were there as they retracted back to Y/N.

Ventus: "AGH! What do you want?! You are strong! We get it-"

John: "Shut up."

Sukuna: "I've seen this go on for too long. I promised I wouldn't dwell in mortal situations like these, but seeing how Y/N was helpless to unleash his true power and fight back, was disturbing."

Sukuna states, catching everyone but John off guard as he speaks in 3rd person.

Meili: "Hah!"

Meili stabs both of her claws through Sukuna, catching John's worry, he assembles his claws as well, but halts.

He's laughing.

He begins to laugh even more as he chokeholds her and throws her away. Ripping his shirt off, it gained a different interpretation of who this was.

Sukuna: "A mere, weak attack like that could barely hurt me. What makes you think you can keep going on?"

The curse asks, closing the distance between him and Meili, he dodges an attack of her claw hands swiftly and grabs her hand.

CRNCH! KRK!

Meili: "G-gah! AHHH!"

She yells out in terror, he throws her around towards Arlo, who protects himself with his barrier.

John: "Why should you two deserve mercy, huh?"

Sukuna: "They deserve much worse. Death. Allow me to put them to such."

He holds his hand out, a fire started to form, causing John to be shocked. He starts to think this is a bit of a bluff but realizes that Sukuna was for real.

Before Sukuna could take another step, he bumps into his personal barrier around him, set by Arlo.

He smiles before responding.