"What is there to talk about? There's nothing I can do anyways." Sasuke mumbled his eyes tearing away to stare at his keyboard.

"I know that Sasuke........I just want to see how you're dealing with that......or if possibly you're getting somewhere with Naruto." Suigetsu stated then mumbling the end with a small grin.

He grinned more catching his best friend snap his head over to him he caught the surprise in those eyes, and the sudden flush across his cheeks that was growing. Suigetsu grin weakened to a smile he never saw his best friend so flustered up, and he was mentally praying that for once Sasuke would get something he wanted that was his choice.

Ever, since Suigetsu was confirmed Sasuke had feelings for the blond he tried many times to talk to about the situation, and how Sasuke was dealing with it. Sasuke turned away his eyes falling over his keyboard, as he lifted his hands to fumble slightly at his fingers picking at them like they had specks of dirt upon them.

"There's....not much." He revealed.

"I just get nervous.......anxious when he's around, but at the same time I feel at peace.......it's like Naruto some how takes away my stress, problems they disappear when I'm with him. Or that day he worked with us I felt less overwhelmed....I don't know how to explain it Sui." Sasuke started.

"It feels warm here." Sasuke confessed lifting his hand to press it against his chest.

"I don't know how to explain that either....it just feels warm really warm I've never felt that before. I do get butterflies, and feel my heart skip a beat at times.....even when I hear his voice."

"His smile.....it's contagious."

Suigetsu lifted his elbow resting it upon his arm rest, as he laid his chin upon his palm. He smiled more catching the bright smile over Sasuke's lips along with the glow in his eyes.

"The warmth I feel here feels like it's growing, and I don't know what to do." Sasuke tore his hand away lowering it to fall over his desk.

"I've never been in a relationship that I wanted I wouldn't know how to act, or what to do. Even if Naruto had the same feelings I feel like the type of person I am would bitter him."

Suigetsu held that soft smile over his face, as he was thankful that Sasuke, finally exposed part of what he is feeling deep down. He in some way Sasuke was struggling due to the fact he had never been in love.

As they say.

Naruto is his first love.

Suigetsu's lips faltered for a moment hearing how his best friend found himself, as someone that would bitter another person, especially the person he loved.

"Look Sasuke you won't bitter Naruto you haven't even bitter me. I've know you for years, and dealt with your ass. What a lot of people assume how you are it's the opposite. I don't have much advice on love, and all I know is you can't fight what you feel, and that you can't control it from growing or fading."

'Knock! Knock!'

Sasuke arched a brow along with Suigetsu Sasuke knew it couldn't be Naruto he checked the time seeing it was one in the afternoon. From what he remembered Naruto would be busy. Sasuke glanced at his screen over at Suigetsu who shrugged his shoulders.

"Naruto?" He asked.

"Hn, Naruto is busy right now." Sasuke informed.

"Ohhh stalking his schedule now are we?" Suigetsu teased.

"Shut up he had it out in the open okay." Sasuke mumbled out.

"Come in." Sasuke called out.

The door opened upon those words Sasuke slightly leaned over only for his eyes to narrow. He grumbled rolling his orbs, as this person closed the door. Sasuke fingers fell over the keyboard only to text a message to Suigetsu.