"You're so fucking sexy you know that?" I moaned taking both nipples in and she threw her head back. I noticed how sensitive her nipples were from the first little pinch. And watching her tremble fueled me with so much lust I hope I remain sane tonight.

"Hurry up and fuck me." She said breathlessly and pressed her wet pussy against my dick. I laughed and stepped out my underwear, Dahlia sat up on her elbows and her eyes got wide. I looked down and stroked my hard shaft.

"Don't tell me you're nervous." I joked and she bit her lip, still looking at my dick.

"You didn't tell me you had another fucking limb in your pants Siddh." Dahlia sat up and wrapped both hands around my dick. I let out a deep breath as she began to stroke it.

"I was sure you could handle it." I laughed brushing her hair back and she licked the soft tip. Her tongue was so hot and moist it made me want to thrust right into that little mouth of hers.

"Well I'll give it to you Siddh. I might loose tonight." She chuckled before wrapping her tongue around my dick. Licking and sucking it like a popsicle. I moaned as she kissed the top, rolling her tongue into the hole. Damn she's good.

"I had a feeling." Dahlia laughed and laid back down, spreading her wet lips for me. Giving me a good view of her pussy.

"I'm not choking on that thing." I shook my head and positioned myself between her. Now... I've gotten this far with plenty women, but very few have lasted until climax before giving up.

"Tell me when to stop." I said and pressed the tip to her entrance, Dahlia gasped and clenched her teeth. I pushed more, her wall flexed and clenched around me as I continued. Dahlia clenched at the blankets and turned her head away. I leaned against her grabbing her head to face me, tears escaped her eyes and I kissed them away.

"Kiss me Dahlia." I groaned, the tightness of her is no joke. Dahlia sniffled as I captured those sweet lips again. Her kiss was shaky and unfocused as I pushed the last of me in. And her breathing hitched as pressed a hand against her abdomen.

"F-Fuck!" She finally breathed and I slowly rolled my hips in to her. Her fingers dug into my arm and back as she slowly met my pace. The walls of her pussy pulsed and became easier to move.

"You good Dahlia?" I kissed up her chest to her neck then chin. Her face still looked pained as she nodded her head.

"No let me hear you say it." I pressed and she scrunched her face.

"Fucking MOVE." She groaned and I could help but laugh. I slowly slid out of death grip of a pussy and she let out a shaking breath. I started to thrust once cautiously. Her eyes shot open when I did. And then again, god her pussy is so good. Her moans became random ramblings and Dahlia called me all kinds of names. Just the sound of our skin slapping against each other could get me off. I pressed my self against pinning her hands above her and began thrusted harder. Her moans soon turned in to whines and whimpers. Bending down I took her breast again, nibbling at the swollen nipples. Dahlia cried out and I fucked her faster. Her legs shook widely at my sides as felt her clenching again.

"Cumming Dahlia?" I purred in her ear.

"F-Fuck! Y-Yes!" She shouted and she clawed at my back, I'm sure she's leaving deep marks.

"Cum for me Dahlia." I pressed against her again, my hand resting in her neck while I thrusted, my own climax following.

"Oh s-shit!" Her body shook as I thrusted some more, they become more erratic as my balls clenched and came in her. I slowed my pace and kissed her glistening skin. Damn every bit of her is delicious. I kissed at her tears and she moans quietly. I pulled out and her body fell back, spreading her lips and smiled seeing my cum ooze out of her. Now this is a sight, I stroked myself. I'm ready to get back inside her.

"I wanna see that ass up Dahlia." She rolled on shaking arms, chest against the bed and ass shaking.

"Don't kill me Siddh." She groaned peeking over her shoulder at me. I laughed and rubbed her soft ass, giving her cheeks a kiss.

"I promise I won't." I pressed in again, still a little resistance but easier than before. Dahlia hissed as I shoved  into her, gripping at the sides of her hips.

•Dahlia•

I cried out feeling Siddh thrust in to me. God I wasn't expecting all of this! I fisted at the covers as he pounding away. Regaining my footing I met his thrust, pushing myself up from the bed. Siddh slapped my ass a few times and rolled my hips into his thrust, and I felt his dick flex in me. God this man is freaky.

"Shake that ass for me Dahlia." I spread my legs and shook my ass to his thrust. I gave up on bitting back moans as he pounded harder. The sounds our bodies made and moans filled the air. Even some of Siddh's ramblings in his native tongue made me shiver.

"Make me cum Siddh." I moaned as I pushed back against him. His hands slapping my ass again and again.

"I'll make you cum don't worry." Before I knew it he pressed me against the bed, his legs over my own and hands pinned me down at my wrist. I tried to move but couldn't, he thrusted deep and the tears fell again as I forgot how to breathe. God... he's really about to rearrange my guts. He thrusted over and over, deep and forceful. I'm getting so close and god I was a sobbing mess.

"S-Siddh!" I cried out and he kissed the spine of my back. Then my neck to my ear as he sucked my earlobe.

"You're so fucking tight Dahlia-fuck!" He groaned fucking me harder. My eyes rolled and body started to shake. I turned to Siddh and he pressed our lips together. His arm wrapped around my chest as he pulled my up, his dick reaching deeply.

"Oh fuck!" I threw my head over his shoulder, his hand grabbing my throat the other at my hip keeping me in place as he bounced me on top of him.

"Keep cumming for me Dahlia." He moaned and he thumbed at my clit. Crying out I shook violently as I came. My vision blurred in black and white as I collapsed on to the bed, Siddh thrusting until I feel him about to cum. His hands pressed to the sides of me while I came. I clenched harder as his hips bucked and he let out an animalistic growl. He pump into me widely as he came, falling against me.

"You're fucking insane." I said breathlessly as he rolled over. I didn't have the energy to move anywhere, not even a pinky.

"Don't act like you don't like it." He smirked pulling my limp body against his own. His dick finally limp.

"You better take care of me in the morning." I yawned and Siddh rubbed my back. Too affectionately after murdering my pussy.

"I'll wait on you hand and foot." He laughed and and pressed into his firm chest, loving the rumble of his laughter. And the now steady beat of his heart.

"Mhmm... you better."

_________________________________

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!!!!

And

Vote

Read

Comment

❤❤❤❤❤BlackxRaven❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

(•́ ₃ •̀)