PROLOGUE: Only Two Of Us

●∘◦❀◦∘●●∘◦❀◦∘●
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝗪𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗽𝗮𝗱。 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿。
●∘◦❀◦∘●●∘◦❀◦∘●

𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒔𝒉 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕.

𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒔 𝟏𝟖+

𝑪𝑶𝑷𝒀𝑹𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻

Copyright © 2022 by mrs_author01

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔, 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅. 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔.

𝑨𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔: 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝒕𝒐 𝟒𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓.

●∘◦❀◦∘●●∘◦❀◦∘●

YinWar.

They are a famous imaginary couple in Thailand and also worldwide. Their first ever drama En Of Love: Love Mechanics has been trending number 1 worldwide on Twitter which is a success considering it is only a 4 episode series. The success of the series, together with the overflowing chemistry of the two lead actors, inspired the famous pair known as "YinWar," which is Yin Anan Wong and co-star Wanarat Ratsameerat's combined name. Despite the fact that their series only aired a few episodes, this duo became one of the most talked about in 2020, gaining numerous endorsements, event and show appearances and award nominations in a variety of categories. The drama has made them famous and has fans all over the world and their fan club called Mooyor/Mixyor. From less than 100 thousand followers on Instagram but now they have more than 1 million followers.

Yin Anan Wong. Although he's 4 years younger from War Wanarat but he's very caring about that guy and War has always been his priority. If people don't know, surely they think that Yin is older than War.

They are very close. Staying together, always going out together and always being together every single day until everyone thinks that they are a real couple and not an imaginary couple.

But they always deny it. They said that their relationship was just phi-nong and nothing more than that.

Who knows?

Despite all this, yes they are a real couple. They are not phi-nong, they are lovers who are so in love with each other.

But this is all, only the two of them know. They choose to keep it as a secret from everyone else.

They choose to have a private relationship, enough just the two of them knowing because they think as long as they are together, whatever happens they can get through it.

How long can they last in this secret relationship?

How can they endure the feeling of jealousy when their partner is paired with someone else?

How do they act like they are just phi-nong in front of everyone?

Only Two Of Us.

●∘◦❀◦∘●●∘◦❀◦∘●

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐭. 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 @𝐤𝐚𝐨_𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐭.

 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 @𝐤𝐚𝐨_𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐭

2/3/2022