Your phone rings. You heave out a sigh looking at the caller ID.

"Who's that?" He asks looking at your expressions.

"Manager." He throws his head back. If there's one guy he hates more than anything, it's your manager.

Whenever he plans something wonderful, he steps in between ruining it.

Well, can't blame him. He is just doing his work.

While you pick up your call, his phone rings too.

And yet again, it's a manager.

His manager.

He hates his manager too. Like not literal hate... But, yeah they have been a boulder in his and your relationship.

We can't do anything. The two of you are rising stars after all. Busy with work.

He picks up the call placing it near his ears.

"Film-"

"Film-"

You both speak at the same time and turn to look at each other's face.

"With y/n-"

"With Jungkook-"

Both of your faces lights up. After having a few minute conversation, the two of you hang up the call staring at each other with wide eyes.

"What the fuck?"

"Seriously.... Our first film"

"Together."

You both jump on the couch hugging each other.

"Wow, I can't believe Jungkook."

"Me too. I am so happy."

You feel him. Because you are happy too.

Both of you have been famous couple models for past one year.

And now, if this film goes hit, then the two of you are going to become one of the legendary couple actors.

"Buddy, we need to celebrate." You swing your arms around his shoulders as he holds your waist.

"At your service Ma'am. As you'll go in your room, you'll find your dress, with matching shoes and jewelry. Take your time and get ready. We'll go and celebrate tonight."

Your eyes widen listening to him.

"You have it all prepared?"

You ask with a frown. He pouts nodding his head.

"It was to celebrate something else. But now, we have two reasons." You are about to ask him what's that other reason when he shuts you up.

"Duh, go get ready first." He pushes you to your room before you ask him any questions.

"I wonder what's the other reason." You cross your arms leaning on the wall, narrowing your eyes.

"I don't care what you are wearing. I'll pick you and drag you with me right on time." He shouts making you flinch.

"Gosh, how did he know-"

You shake your head rushing to your bathroom.

You quickly get ready wearing the dress he gifted.

It's a beige colored beautiful floor length dress with a deep neck.

You put on the silhouette walking out.

He is standing in the living room adjusting his watch.

He is dressed in the same color as you. He looks so damn handsome. When he notices you, he extends his hand for you to hold.

"My pretty lady." He pulls you pecking your lips.

You smile at him.

"My handsome man." You chuckle tilting your head.

"Shall we go?" You nod your head walking to his car. He opens the door for you to sit.

You buckle your seatbelt as he drives off to somewhere you don't know.

And he isn't telling you too.

The car halts as you look outside.

He comes to your side lending his hand to you. You get off the car intertwining your fingers with his.

You look at the huge building in front of you.

It's the royal hotel. The building is huge and beautiful.

He walks inside along with you.

"Reservation under Jeon Jungkook." He speaks on the receptionist before the lady calls another man who guides the two of you to the elevator.

You look at him with your narrowed eyes.

"Jeon Jungkook. What's your plan." He shrugs his shoulders.

"See yourself."

The elevator stops with a ting sound.

The door opens as your eyes widen at the view in front of you.

You are on the rooftop and from here you can see the entire city of Seoul.

The rooftop is decorated too.

"Wow, you chose a nice place to cele-" You turn around only to realize he's not standing behind you anymore instead he is kneeling on the floor with a....

Glue?

What? A glue in his hand? The same one you bought years ago.

"Y/n, the idea of sticking with you isn't bad." You burst out into a fit of laughter while he giggles too.

"Jeon Jungkook~"

You whine for no reasons wiping the corner of your eyes.

"Alright... Jokes apart." He slides his hands inside his coat pocket pulling out a small box.

He pulls out a golden ring from it.

"Wanna stick with me forever? I love you, y/n" You bite your lips keeping your hands on your mouth.

You bend on your knees extending your hand for him to push the ring in your ring finger.

"I love you too." You lean in kissing his lips as he holds your waist standing up.

He pull away taking out another box from his pocket.

You frown looking at it.

He opens the box. Your eyes widen as you look at it.

It had two diamond bracelets with your and his name written on it in his calligraphy.

He gives you the bracelet with his name and wears the one with your name on his.

"Well, if I'm not around, you can click on that button.... It has many things recorded in my voice."

Wanting to try it right now, you click on the button and the first sentence it says is.

"This Fuckboy is yours y/n...." You laugh wiping the tears from your eyes.

You hit his chest playfully before hugging him.

His arms wrap around your waist.

"Seriously Jungkook, Never seen a Fuckboy like you."

------THE END------