06

You walk out of the classroom heading to the main gate. You plug in your earphones and walk back to your house alone.

Jungkook was busy. He said that to you.

And you exactly saw where he was busy.

In the parking lot, making out with Soojin in his car.

Sigh.

Doesn't he get bored having the same lifestyle every day except the girls change?

You look up in the sky and try to get rid off all your thoughts. People are messing up with your brain. You know he's your friend then why are they trying to have him as your crush.

Why are they looking at the two of you as a couple?

You glance at the candy shop beside you. Best. What's better than a candy. You walk hastily towards the shop and purchase some candies for yourself.

You unwrap your lollipop standing at the side of the footpath. You keep it in your mouth closing your eyes.

Tasty.

Suddenly you feel a grip on your wrist and then the lollipop is not in your mouth anymore.

You open your eyes just to see Jungkook sucking your lollipop with absolutely no hesitations. "Hm, this is good." He hums sucking your lollipop.

You look at him in amazement and let out a scoff.

"That was mine. I almost ate it." He shrugs his shoulders sliding his hands in his pocket.

"Doesn't matter. You eat, I eat, it's same." Woah.

Then you realize that he's always done that and you were never bothered about it. Shaking your head in disappointment you eat another candy in your hands.

"Why are you here? Weren't you busy?" He raises a brow pointing his index finger at himself.

"Busy? Who? Me? No." What is he? A chameleon? How can he change so fast. Just about 20 minutes ago he told you he was busy.

"Yes, you were busy. You told me to go home alone today because you had to do some important work. Well I don't think so it was that important because all you were doing is making out-" You stop mid sentence realizing what you were just about to speak.

Or you almost spoke.

You glance at his face and he's staring at you with a raised brow.

"I was doing what?" He stands in front of you leaning down to your level staring right into your eyes.

You scratch your nape looking away thinking about changing the topic.

But you're very bad at it.

"Um... I mean-" Please God save me. Save me. Send some help. Give me some brains or ability to make him forget what I just spoke. Just get me out of this situation. Pleeeasee. Plis. "-I was saying-"

And just then your phone buzzed. He stands up straight as you take out your phone just to see an amazing text message from an extra amazing being.

Tae :)

Are you free this evening?
I have movie tickets.
Wanna come with me?

God loves you. You're his favourite child.

You quickly type in a text for him.

// Oh sure. Why not! //

"I'm free too." You hear a voice. You lift up your eyes and see him peeking in your phone. Must have already read your chats.

"Can't you see? It's a date between two people. Why do you wanna become a third wheel?" You comment keeping your phone back inside your pocket.

He blinks his eyes, his lips forming an o shape.

"Date? It's just a movie. Not a date." He speaks rolling his eyes.

"What do you even know about date? Everyone is not like you. Shouting that it's a date. Some people have a date with an excuse of a movie. So shut up." He pouts standing beside you.

"I wanna come too. What will I do alone? Little Kookie will be lonely." No. Not this again. His emotional kookiemailing.

You roll your eyes smacking his arm slightly. "Fine. You come too. Become the third wheel. If you feel left out then don't complain to me." He snaps his head towards you giving you a huge bunny smile.

"I love you." He cupped your cheeks pecking them instantly. It all happened in seconds that you couldn't even process what actually happened.

 How casually he said I love you.

 "Let's go. I'll drop you to your house." He holds your hands dragging you to his car that was standing few blocks away from the candy shop.

You both sit in the car and he drives off to your house. You shake your head slapping yourself mentally. He always pecks your cheeks. There's nothing new in it. And saying 'I love you' to you is kind of his routine.

Then why your heart suddenly skipped a beat? Why for a second you felt like you were in a movie and every thing around you was in slow motion? Why did you hear some romantic music playing on a violin in background? Why for a second you felt roses falling over your cheeks up from the sky? Why for a second it felt like you were floating in the sky?

You shrug off that feeling burying those questions deep inside your heart and glance out of the window.

"Jungkook doesn't date. He doesn't love. He toys around with girls."

Since three years you have seen that sentence live right in front of your eyes. Still, you don't believe it.
He's a human being. Some day he might fall in love too.

But no. He is Jungkook.

Jungkook and love are two foreign words.

Like a parallel rail track. They can never come together and if they do there will be a disaster.

"Do you like him?" Your head snaps towards him, who is focused on driving. 

"Who?" You are staring at him waiting for him to speak. After a long pause, he breaks the ice. 

"Taehyung" Your lips form an o shape as you look out of the window. A smile forms on your lips. 

"My entire life, the only guy I had in my life was you. It feels good to have someone else too. I don't know if I like him or not. We just met yesterday. But he seems like a nice guy and I enjoy talking to him. Having him around me." He takes a glance at you. You have an amusing smile on your face. 

He chuckles shaking his head. "That's good. You should try coming in a relationship. Taehyung is a good choice for that." You scoff looking at him in disbelief. 

"Look who is telling me to come in a relationship. The Jeon Jungkook. Anyways, you're thinking of too far." He nods his head. "Right! Let's think of today. What you gonna wear?" 

Your eyes widen as you look at him. You cling onto his arm. 

"Shit. I don't have clothes. What will I wear? Jungkook, Lend me your clothes. No, wait. You're a guy. I can't wear your clothes. Oh god, Should I go for shopping? No, I will be late. I seriously need doraemon or that dress changing camera gadget. What-"

He has to let out a laugh at your panicking self.