16

You roll on your bed banging your head on the pillow. Doing that on the wall is quite dangerous.

You hold your hair groaning in frustration.

"Why did I have to say that?" You shout palming your face.

You dial his number again but he's not picking up. You are about to throw your phone but it's precious so you can't even throw that.

"Jeon Jungkook, you are so confusing."

~~~~~~~~

"Get out of my house." He shouts throwing the glass vase beside him. She gasps staring at him with shock.

"Kook... Baby, what happened? And where were you?" She walks towards him keeping her hands on his chest but he pushes her quickly.

"Soojin... Please leave." He takes in a deep breath calming himself.

"Jungkook, are you okay? Did-" He cuts her off shooting her a glare.

"Just leave." She heaves out a sigh walking out of his house. Being with him is quite dangerous because she has never seen him that angry. 

"Argh!" He shouts kicking the table as he plops on his couch. He pulls out his phone dialing a number. 

After he is done with the call he throws away his phone, not too harshly though.

~~~~~~~

The man in front of him yawns pouring the alcohol in the glass. "I wanna sleep." He whines pushing the glass towards Jungkook, who is already drunk.

"Jimin, How can she say that? What does she thinks of herself?" He mumbles in his croaked voice. 

"What did she say?" He tries his best to keep his eyes open. "Y/n. She said she doesn't want to be friends with me and I am heartless. I agree I am stupid but not heartless. And...and can't she see?" 

Jimin is so done with his friend. All he wished for was a peaceful sleep but now he is stuck here. 

"My friend. Can I be honest?" He nods his head taking a sip from his glass. 

"You are such a dick and everything she said was so damn correct." He shoots his friend a death glare for being brutally honest. 

"Are you her friend or mine?" He asks through gritted teeth. "I'd love to be her friend." He lifts his leg kicking him as he winces in pain. 

"Why are you upset, angry, frustrated or whatsoever?" How Jimin wishes to be on his bed right now. He would have loved drinking few hours earlier but not now. 

"Don't ask." And he drinks and drinks until he has no words left to say and no energy in his body. For the half of the time he was ranting to himself because Jimin already slept. 

-------||------

You walk around the campus as your eyes are searching for this one man but he is not here. You wait for him in the class but looks like he ditched school today. 

You scribble on your notebook during the lectures various thoughts going in your mind and suddenly this one thought crosses your mind — He must be somewhere fucking someone relieving his so called 'anger' — and you want to believe it because then you can stop putting yourself on blame. 

"Is your world made of gold?" You snap out of your thoughts as your friend shakes you like a juice can.

"What?" You tilt your head looking at her trying to be as quiet as possible. You'd hate to be caught between the class.

"I am watching how you are so indulged in your own world. What happened?" You look at her blinking your eyes.

"I didn't tell you Hyeon Su?" She narrows her eyes at you. "Tell me what?" You heave out a sigh bedding your head a bit so you don't come in the sight of the teacher.

"jungkookandihadafight" She tries her best to make up a sensible sentence from that but she doesn't understand.

"What?" She asks leaning closer to you. "Jungkook and I had a fight." Her eyes widen and you're so damn sure she is going to shout.

You quickly keep your hand over her mouth to shut her up.

"Don't shout!" You whisper yelled at her.

She nods her head telling you to remove your hand.

"What did you say to him?" She whispers back at you. You gulp down knowing if you tell her what you said then you are dead.

"I'll tell you later."

Before she speaks she is interrupted by the teacher.

"Hyeon Su. Explain the concept." She blinks her eyes standing from her chair. "Sorry sir, I wasn't paying attention." He gives her a glare. "Sit down and better pay attention." She nods her head sitting down.

She looks at you as you stiffen a laugh.

"Let's once get out from here." That's a threat.

As soon as the class is over, you quickly pack your bag and rush out of the classroom wishing you could just disappear.

Unfortunately someone jumps on your back.

You tilt your head and see her narrowing her eyes at you.

"You ain't getting away until you tell me what you said?" You heave out a sigh telling her everything that happened last night while walking towards the cafeteria.

"That was so mean, rude- and I don't even have any adjectives for it." She gives a loud reaction catching attention of some people. You tell her to keep her voice down.

"I know." You feel her glaring at you.

"Did you apologize?" You shake your head receiving a smack on your shoulders. "I'll... I'll do that once I find him- Ouch." You accidentally bump into someone but to your good luck nothing and no one falls.

"Hi y/n." You look up and instantly remember his name. "Hi Jimin." Suddenly a thought crosses your mind. You can ask him about Jungkook.

"Do you know where is Jungkook? Why didn't he come to school?" He looks at me as blinking his eyes.

"Well, he... He is at his house Um... And I don't know why he didn't come." You nod your head biting your lips.

"Alright. Thanks." He smiles waving his hand at you. "See you around then." He walks past you only to stop in front of Hyeon Su.

"See you around too." He winks at her walking away.

She scoffs turning towards you. She realizes how deep you are in your thoughts.

"What are you going to do?"

You give her a side smile before speaking.

"Go to his house."

~~~~~~~~~

You ring the doorbell for the second time waiting for him to open the door.
You tap your feet on the ground impatiently.

You're about to bang on the door when it opens.

Your smile instantly drops when you realize who is standing in front of you.

"It's you." She tilts her head crossing her arms as a sly smirk plays on her lips.

Soojin.

You feel your heart sinking deeper as you see Jungkook walking towards the door half naked.

You gulp down the hard lump in your throat when you see his expressionless face.

You could've apologized to him but not anymore. He doesn't deserve that.

You ball your fists feeling the anger rising up inside you.

Your chest tighten as you see him wrapping her hand around her arm. You bite your lips looking at him in disbelief.

You still can't believe that out of 7 billion people you managed to have this guy as your bestie.
Could've found someone better.

Finally some words leaves your lips.

"You really don't care."