10

"Where are we going?" He shrugs his shoulders walking alongside you.

"I don't know. Let's explore." You look at him crossing your arms. "Seriously? How long are we going to just walk then?" He looks at you making a pout.

"We'll see." Wow. What an answer you received after waiting for like two minutes.

"Oh, let's go." He holds your wrist dragging you somewhere you don't know out of sudden.

"Horror house?" You literally yank away his hand walking in the opposite direction. "No fucking way I'm going inside there." You speak up louder than usual.

He clicks his tongue holding your arm.

"C'mon, it's actually funny. I've been there before." You shake your head with your hands swinging left to right.

"Please, I wanna sleep at night and live my life peacefully." He giggles listening to you. "Nothing will happen." And whom are you even trying to refuse to?

Jeon Jungkook?

Not happening.

He drags you inside with him even after you continuously are not agreeing to his idea.

Within no time you're standing in front of a dark wooden door but your eyes are staring at Jungkook almost pleading him to back off.

It's still time.

"We are going inside." He holds your hands pushing the door.

You take a deep breath holding his hand tightly.

"If I die, tell my parents I loved them a lot. Tell my one or two friends I loved them too. And my last words to you are, I hate you Bitch." He rolls his eyes at your over dramatic self.

"People don't die in horror house." He states.

"I might get a heart attac-" You couldn't complete when out of nowhere a skeleton head falls right in front of your face.

You scream crazily falling on the hard ground.

"Hey, they are just bones. We have the same in our biology lab." He mocks at you stiffening his laughter. Your reaction was priceless.

Wish, he would have recorded it.

You palm your chest. Soon enough you are again startled because of the noises. 

You cling onto his arm walking through the narrow paths which are covered with fake blood stains. 

You are controlling your breath. Suddenly, your steps halt not because you wanted to but because you feel a grip on your foot. 

You glance down but the lights are suddenly switched off and it's dark. As you are about to speak, the lights switch on and there's a scary face right in front of you with a disastrous laugh echoing through the hallway. 

A loud gasp leaves your lips as you hide your face in Jungkook's back. And What is this man doing?

He's laughing shaking hands with the person who scared the hell out of you. How can he laugh in this situation. 

How is all this funny for him?

Your soul is on the verge of leaving your body. 

You walk forward having Jungkook right behind you. So, you cannot see how bad he's trying not to laugh. 

The lights are switched to red as you take a turn. Beside you there is a wall or so you thought. 

Suddenly, a hand that looks not beautiful at all pierces through the curtain holding your arm. You flinch digging your nails in the flesh of the man's arm who is beside you. 

If it hurts then it's his fault. He brought you to such a place. 

After an eternity of getting scared, seeing faces - that makes you want to puke, screaming your lungs out, having some tears in the corner of your eyes and what not you are out. 

The first thing you do is hitting his head, beating him with your fists. 

"I hate you so much, you asshole." You whine out loud catching attention of some people.

"It wasn't even scary." You gasp hitting his arm. "My heart came out in my hands." You shout at him angrily. He giggles making you even more mad than you already are. 

"I will take revenge, don't worry." You make an angry pout walking out from that hell of a place. 

He follows you still giggling and ranting how you got scared every time. He mocks at you imitating your actions from back then. "I WILL KILL YOU, JERK." You shout running after him. 

Oh, how cute you look with that angry face. He runs laughing out loud making those weird faces you made earlier. 

This man is going to see the death of him today. 

Or maybe you'll forgive him just this once. But you are going to take revenge.

"Oh, wait." You bump in his back as he stops without a warning. He turns to look at you. "Let's do ice skating." You giggle shaking your head. "I have no wish to fall on the rink and break my leg or skull." You slowly take a step back because you know him well. 

If he makes up his mind he will pick you up and take you inside. 

He already made his mind. 

He tilts his head smirking at you. That smirk is freaking evil. 

He holds your hand as you are shaking your head while he is nodding his head. 

"We are going in there." You shake your head vigorously. "No fucking way." He lets out an evil chuckle. "Yes, fucking way." 

You shoot him your puppy eyes. "I don't want to fall." His wide evil smirk is replaced by a heart warming smile. 

"Trust me. I will never let you fall." 

You stare at him for a moment. You take a deep breath taking a step towards him.

"Alright. Let's go." You turn your head to look at him and snap your index finger towards him. "If I die-" He cuts you off with a playful giggle. "You wouldn't. If I wanted you to die, I would have thrown you off a cliff long ago." 

That's fucking mean. You look at him in disbelief shaking your head. "Before you even think about doing it, I will stab you." He rolls his eyes. "Sure."

You both walk inside. Within minutes, you are wearing ice skaters and standing on the corner holding the metal grill. 

You are happy just watching people skating. Jungkook is doing too. He is good in this. He comes here with his friends a lot of time. 

"C'mon Y/n" He is standing in front of you holding out his hands for you to hold them and move. 

You stare at him then at his hands. 

Now you are on the ice rink. There's no sense in wasting time. You might try this.

Taking a deep breath you hold his hands tightly. So tight as if your life depends on it. Well, it does. 

"Now slowly move forward." You slowly move your left leg and then right leg walking closer to him.

You are a good learner. It takes you about fifteen minutes to skate properly. You have done it before too but you fell so you never tried to try it again.

Today you did it because of Jungkook. 

"Wow, this is fun." You excitedly shout as you are skating towards him. "I told you." He lets out a chuckle seeing you balancing yourself.

As you are skating towards him, your leg suddenly slips. This is what you were afraid of. You shut your eyes as you are waiting to feel your face hitting the ice rink but instead he is fast enough to catch you. 

You can feel his hot breath hitting your cheeks. You open your eyes turning your head to look at him. 

Your face is too close to his. 

His lips almost brushing over your. 

Slowly, his lips curl up into a smile. Seeing his smile your lips curl up too.

"I said I'll not let you fall."