23

The trip is over and it was good. You are back at your house.

Not alone though.

"Y/n, I'm thirsty." This guy shouts while playing with your extremely brand new video game. "Jungkook, duh. Get your ass off my couch and get yourself whatever you want." You shout back just to tease him. You're already making hot chocolate for him. 

You know how much he loves it. 

Yeah, you are kind of coming back to normal like before with him. 

Well, not that much.

Things have been pretty awkward. Of course, for you. As he said before, the kiss wasn't a big deal but it is stuck in your mind. You are trying your best to not fantasize about him at all but he's being of no help. 

Like, you've noticed how every time he is there around you. And the way he touches you.

He has always touched you like that though but now it's quite hard for you to control your hormones. 

He hugs you and you're done.

He pecks you on your cheeks and you've already lost your shits. 

Anything and everything he does quickens your heartbeats. You thought of distancing yourself from him for the time being but again, he's all you have. 

"It's been like an eternity since you are playing with my games." You walk with a tray in your hand. He removes his headphone and keeps away the remote control ready to have some talks with you. 

"C'mon, I haven't played in a while." You roll your eyes walking towards him with your lousy steps. 

You suddenly trip over the carpet making the hot chocolate fall all over Jungkook. He hisses in pain as your eyes widen. 

You quickly keep away the tray leaning towards him with your legs on the either sides and almost sitting on his lap. 

"Oh, fuck! I am so so sorry. Shit. It must be hurting a lot. God, what do I do?" You wipe his shirt with your hands which wasn't being of any help. 

He looks at you with narrowed eyes. It wasn't even that hot. You are panicking way too much. 

But that's not where his eyes are. He's staring at the exposed skin of your thighs.

The way you are sitting on him is quite a sexual position and he can't think straight when you are kind of almost naked in front of him.

Like not naked naked but yeah, that baby tee is too lose, your shorts are too short and your hair are tied up in a messy bun.

And now, your hands are touching him all over his abs and waist line.

He bites his lips hard.

They might bleed.

He silently takes a deep breath catching your wrists.

"Y/n, I am-" But yeah, he doesn't get to complete.

"What if it's burn? Is it hurting a lot? Umm...shall I bring an ice pack? Anti.. Antiseptic."

He stares at you while you are breathing heavily.

Too over dramatic.

But who cares?

"Y/n, y/n. Look at me. Look at me." You lift your head staring right into his eyes.

"Take a breath." You do as he says.

"I am fine." He nods his head while saying that. You nod your head.

"Alright. I'll bring you a new shirt. Go and change and if it's serious, I'll do the first aid." He chuckles nodding his head.

And as he does so, your eyes are stuck on him.

The way his lips curl up when he smiles and his cheeks go all squishy, you are in love with it.

His smile sparks something within you.

Something too lovely.

"Um... I shall go?" At this point, you ain't even listening to him. You simply nod your head.

But he doesn't get up. Neither breaks the eye contact.

"I shall go!" He states more firmly this time and you again just reply him with a nod.

There's a moment of silence before he speaks again but this time his cute smile is formed into a sly smirk.

"Are you sure you're not trying to seduce me?" And his words instantly brings you out of your thoughts.

You frown contemplating the meaning behind his sentence but when you follow his gaze, you realize he's been eyeing you.

And then realization hits you like a truck.

You let out a low gasp quickly getting off him and settling your clothes.

"Fuck you. I wasn't trying to seduce you. Like, why would I?" You scoff in disbelief turning around just to hide your crimson red cheeks.

"You just said 'fuck you'. Are you really sure?" You can't handle that smirk tugged on the corner of his lips.

You shove a cushion on his face.

"Oh please, Jeon. Just Fuck off. Go away. Shoo." You literally push him inside your room plopping on your couch.

You hold your chest tightly shutting your eyes.

"Stop it you fucking stupid heart. Just calm the fuck down."

You don't even know whom you're scolding.

You get up cleaning the mess you just made and then you take out a shirt from the wardrobe of the guest room. Yeah, that guy has some of his clothes in your house because his half of the life, he's living in your house.

You don't even know why he's so obsessed with your place when he has an amazing apartment.

You push the door walking inside.

You place the shirt on the bed and turn around to walk out.

But instead the door of the bathroom opens.

"I told you, it wasn't that h-" His sentence is being cut off when he slips because if the water droplets on the ground.

As a reflex action you hold his arm pulling him towards yourself.

In the process, you fall back on the bed with him right on top of you.

Your hand instinctly hold onto his bare chest.

You don't have enough courage to eye down his naked body.

Like, not fully naked but shirtless yeah.

A moment passes by between the two of you.

There's complete silence all around. All you can hear is, your and his mixed breaths.

His face is so close to your that if a gush of wind moves from here, his lips would be on yours.

You gulp the hard lump in your throat.

"Can I kiss you? Please." And for the first time he asks something from you which you might regret giving him later.

But at the moment you want it too.

He looks into your eyes and then back on your lips.

What he says next really surprises you. But at the corner of your heart you can feel the excitement rising.

"It's impossible to get you off my mind. I wanna kiss you again, right now, five minutes later, after an hour and all day. It's addictive."