02

'How to dress for a moderate club party?'

You're for real searching that on Google. And there's no damn result that's satisfying to you. You throw your phone on the bed in frustration.

"Why is it so difficult to pick a dress?" Groaning and grabbing your hair in frustration, you roll on your bed. Just then a thought strikes you.

Pulling out some dresses from your wardrobe you try them out and click a picture of each and here goes all that to Jeon who put you in this trouble.

//sent 5 pictures//

Jeon : Holy Fuck! Is it a new model or something? Where'd you found those pictures.

//Shut up. It's me//

Jeon : Thanks for making me laugh. Moving on, who is she? Why are you sending me her sexy pictures?

//Are you saying that I can't be sexy//

Jeon : Yes. I mean I don't know. I never saw you ;)

//Geez, I'mma kick yo ass.//

//sent 1 picture.//

//Fine now. Do you see my face? That's me.//

Jeon : And you want me to do what with these pictures? Circulate them for people to masturbate? Sorry, I don't do that. It's kinda cheap.

//Soemtimes I really want to push you off a cliff. JUST TELL ME WHICH ONE SHOULD I WEAR TONIGHT. FREAKING WHORE.//

Jeon : Oh, I'm sorry. I thought... Anyways, wait... You really wearing those dresses. I thought I would've to pick you up in your pjs.

//Guess what? I'm going to lock my doors and windows and sleep. Go to your fucking party alone.//

Jeon : Okay okay. Why so angry? Wait, I'm telling you what to wear.
That red one looks sexy. If you wear that you really gonna get laid tonight.

//I'm wearing black one then.. Bye.//

Jeon : No, not that one. I don't like it.

//That's why I'm gonna wear it.//

Jeon : I'm not taking you then.

//I like the sound of it.//

Jeon : Wear whatever you want, I'm coming in 15.

Phew!  This Jeon guy is tough. Can't have a single straight talk. Wasted a lot of your time but you are already ready. Doesn't matter whichever dress he was going to pick eventually you were going to wear the black one because you have it on right now and you're too lazy to change.

Few minutes later, hearing a honk from outside, you walk out locking the doors of your apartment and stepping inside his car.
Buckling your seat belt you turn towards him.

"Jungkook, I swear, if you leave me alone then I'm never talking to you again." He's staring at you and you notice his gaze on your thighs. Snapping your fingers in front of his face you bring him to reality.

Shit, if he opens his mouth to tease you then he's so done with his life.

"If you say anything about me, good or bad I don't care I'm going to throw you out of your own car." He chuckles shaking his head. He leans towards you and pecks your cheeks.

"Looking pretty." Well, that's unexpected. "And don't worry, I'm gonna be by your side all the time."

——||——

"You sure, you ain't drinking?" Squinting your eyes you pass a glare to the man who's offering you alcohol. "You're already drunk. If I get too then we are going to hospital tonight surely." He laughs at your sentence.

"I have a high alcohol tolerance." And with that he drinks from the glass he was offering you. Thought parties are fun but all you have is extremely high volume music on which people are dancing like crazy while literally grinding on their partners or whomsoever they want to.

Here you're sitting, with a glass of juice in your hands with Jungkook beside you who's drinking. His friends are all busy with their own fuck partners for tonight.

Now, where is his hook up for tonight?

"Hey, babe. How have you been?" And the fifth girl since you came here comes and greets Jungkook politely while roaming her hands on his big bulky chest. That must feel really good.

You wanna ask her how does it feel to sit on his laps. Those sturdy ass muscles.

He swings his arm around her small waist looking at her with a smirk.

Wait... You don't wanna see that. Like, he ain't gonna do anything right in front of your innocent eyes.

Or maybe.

"I missed you." He pulls the girl down on his lap kissing her lips. The French one. That tongue kiss. The one you wish to do with someone but you don't have anyone and you have absolutely no courage to kiss a stranger.

The girl is grinding on his lap while you're trying hard to get your shits together. Seems like he literally forgot you're sitting right beside him. He's squeezing her ass while her moans are quite audible for you. You turn your head away and wish to run away from this sight.

This is the first time you saw your friend kissing someone. And that's not freaking good.

"Hey." Your eyes lift up to hear someone speaking to you. You see a handsome guy, that you've seen before. Oh right, that's Jungkook's friend. What's his name? You don't know. You never talked to any one of them before.

"Hi" You reply as he take a seat beside you. "Wow, I never thought I'd meet you here." That means he at least know that you exist. You chuckle whispering to yourself. "Neither did I."

"Well, I'm Taehyung. I hope you've seen me around." Nice name. You chuckle nodding your head. "Of course. I don't turn a blind eye to handsome guys." Shit, you didn't mean to flirt like that. It just came out from your mouth. Like it really slipped out. You were going to speak that in your mind.

His reaction is something opposite to what you expected. He gave you a wide smile instead of a smirk.

"Thanks for the compliment. You came alone?" Never. You never ever coming alone. "No, I came with..." You turn your head pointing towards the man who's busy sucking someone's neck.

"Ah...that little- I'm sorry you had to see that." He says with a frown on his forehead. You didn't have any idea Jungkook had cute friends too.

"No, it's okay." You reply sipping your juice. "Um... Will you like to dance with me?" He asks scratching his nape. You nod your head and see his eyes sparkling. "Sure." Walking with him towards the dance floor you hold his hand dancing with him as his hand is around your waist.

As you're not completely an introvert you talk with him. You're comfortable around him. He's funny and knows how to keep the conversation going.

You are too indulged in talking to him that you completely forget about the friend with whom you came.

"I heard you're great in maths. Do you like maths then?" You scoff shaking your head. "I hate Maths. I wanna strangle the person who invented it. I just happen to solve math questions, nothing else." He laughs at it. "You know you're so so cute." You raise a brow trying your best to hide the blush on your cheeks but fail miserably.

He chuckles pinching your cheeks. You feel butterflies in your stomach as he does so. "Why didn't we know each other before?" You shrug your shoulders staring right into his eyes.

Your lips curl up forming into a sweet smile.

"Doesn't matter, because now we know each other."