19

You grit your teeth digging your fingernails in your palm as you look at the scene before you. That guy who had a face as if someone died when he was with you is now laughing like crazy when he is with that caked-up face girl.

Soojin.

"Y/n, Bro, you okay?" Your friend shakes your arm vigorously. You nod your head smiling at her faintly. She narrows her eyes scoffing at you. "Liar!"

Before you can try to defend yourself, the teacher starts speaking. "So boys and girls, this entire resort is booked for us." 

There's a loud cheer and clappings that comes from almost everyone listening to that news.

"You all will be divided in two and you can choose your partner." Again, the crowd goes crazy. "You all can go now. Let's meet here after an hour and then we'll go in the forest and have fun." 

Your friend nudges your elbows dragging you with her. 

"Wow. I couldn't even imagine they would take us to a resort in the forest." she exclaims in amusement. You nod your head agreeing with her. 

As you are walking your gaze falls upon Jungkook who is walking with Taehyung. Suddenly you are being dragged in their direction. 

"Hey, Taehyung." Hyeon Su jumps in front of him almost scaring the shit out of him. "Gosh, you scared me." You chuckle looking at his face. 

"Hi to you too." She clicks her fingers in front of Jungkook's face.

He nods his head. "Hi" He replies short not even sparing a glance at you. 

Huh! Not like you'd die if he doesn't look at you.

"You both are in this room?" He asks pointing at the door behind you. She nods her head as a grin forms on his face. 

"Wow, We both are in this room." He says pointing at the door behind him that's just in front of yours.

You are looking at Jungkook while he is staring at you too. Both of you let out a scoff at the same time and walk inside your respective rooms. 

They both are standing there awkwardly trying to process what just happened?

"Did they have a fight or something?" Taehyung asks tilting his head. She heaves out a sigh. 

"Yeah. Don't know how long it is gonna last."

~~~~~~~~~

"Hyunji, Minseo, Ji Hyun, Seojun, Jungkook and Y/n"

Your eyes widen listening to that. You were excited to play games but Jungkook is on your team. How is it gonna work?

"All the teams are done. Now, whichever team collects more clues in two hours, will win the game." 

After that all the teams choose their own spot making the strategy. 

There are three paths leading inside the forest and who knows, all the three might have clues or only one. 

"Let's split into two and search for it." Seojun speaks and before you even know they have chosen their partners and even started to go their way while you and Jungkook are still standing there.

Or maybe just you are standing. He is already walking his way. You hiss hitting the ground with your feet. 

"Fuck this."

You mumble walking on the same path as Jungkook did. 

He is sincerely finding the clues while you are simply walking behind him. 

"You are being of no help." He speaks in a tone harsher than usual. He is right though.

You roll your eyes hitting the stone lying on the floor. 

"It's better to lose than playing with you." He turns around glaring at you but you ignore it and walk past him.

The sun is setting slowly. 

For an hour you both are just walking and you can't find even one clue. You stop on your tracks keeping your hand on the trunk of the tree panting heavily. 

"Congrats. We willingly walked for an hour for nothing." You speak that not sure to whom. 

"I am going back. I think there's no clue here." He turns around walking away. "Wait for me." And he doesn't. You walk faster trying to match his pace. 

You would've chosen to go alone but soon enough it'll be night and two are better than one. 

"Slow down." You speak breathlessly but seem like he's deaf to your voice. He just increases his pace more. 

"Oww" You hiss rubbing your forehead because you bumped in his back. "Why did you stop suddenly?" You ask him but when he doesn't reply, you follow his gaze only to see three ways. 

Now the problem is you don't know which one leads back to the resort. 

"Wow, Just great!" You clap your hands bending your knees. 

"Third one, it is." He snaps his finger on the third path. You stand up shaking your head. "It's the first one." He scoffs shaking his head. 

"Then you go. I am going on the third one." He doesn't gives you a chance to reply or argue and walks. 

"That jerk." You curse eventually following him because no where in hell you are going alone even if it is the right path.

You walk and walk and walk for another hour and here you are now standing in front of a four way Junction. 

You groan in frustration. 

"Are we lost?" You mess up your hair hitting the tree beside you only to get hurt instead. 

You glance to see what he is doing. He is using his phone. For what?

"What are you doing?"

You ask walking closer to him. "Fuck, there's no network. We could have used the map." He clutches his phone tightly looking just as irritated as you. But you know how calm he is in situations like these.

He is that chill guy who knows that every problem has a solution and worrying doesn't help.

"Argh! What will we do now?"

You stomp your feet. "Let's go on the second one." You speak balling your fists and totally ready to go that way. 

"I am going on the first one." Once again he just walks away not caring about you. You let out a scoff in disbelief. 

"Am I invisible? Is he not able to hear me?" You question yourself following him. 

There are so many trees and everything looks similar. You wonder if the paths you decided to walk on were right or not. 

You feel so frustrated and tired that you are finally done with it, 

You need to vent your anger out. 

"It's all your fault." You shout glaring at him. He stops on his track turning around. He raises a brow. "And how's that?" You let out a scoff. "You should've gone my way." He rolls his eyes on that. 

"I never told you to follow me." He is right but it's still his fault that you are stuck here.

"Right, I should have just gone alone. Because you always take wrong decisions. You don't know how to choose in life. You are always so careless that you don't care whom you are hurting in this process. Jungkook, you are moron. Oh, who am I even telling this to? Your highly self pride wouldn't accept it. You are-" 

You were fuming with too much anger until your back suddenly hits the back of the tree and you feel something soft on your lips. 

You feel a grip on your neck as your stomach churns badly. 

Your soul leaves your body when you open your eyes and realize it's him --- the chill dude --- who just kissed you.