14

Your gaze falls upon the shadow as you raise your vase ready to hit the head of the thief but as the person start, you shout crazily.

The person shouts too shocked by your presence.

You suddenly stop shouting when you realize who it is.

"What happened? Is there any zombie in here?" The girl shouts running out of the kitchen. You keep the vase on the kitchen counter taking in a breath of relief.

"No" You speak in a low voice but she heard it. "You scared me, Hyeon Su" You plop on the couch taking deep breaths as your heart was still pounding in your chest.

She scoffs jumping off the couch. She points her index finger towards herself.

"I? I scared you? Idiot, you scared me." She shouts on top of her lungs being her over dramatic self.

"Why did you shout?" You ask her crossing your arms. "Because you shouted." You click your tongue shaking your head.

"Look at you, you are an ungrateful brat like always. Do you even know after how long we are meeting? And this is how you welcome me?" You stand up keeping your hands on your hips.

"And this is how you show up? My heart almost stopped thinking it was a thief. I was scared. I thought it was my last day on earth." Listening to you, she bursts out into a fit of laughter.

She decides to ignore your burning gaze on her at first but then when she realizes, you are no where near to laughing, she stops clearing her throat.

"Alright, I am sorry." She raises her arms pulling you into a warm hug.

"I hate to admit that I missed you." You speak rolling your eyes but internally you are jumping in happiness. Finally this crazy crackhead is back.

"Yeah yeah. I missed you too." Both of you settle down to have girls gossip because there's a lot you both have to catch on with each other, because she was away for three fucking months

"So, how is school?" She asks her first question. "As always." You roll your eyes with a bored expression lingering on your face but soon a wide grin forms on your face.

"You tell me, how was New York?" Her eyes lit up remembering all the moments she had back in New York.

"It was amazing, like, I just didn't want to come back but then I remembered there's a girl who'd mess up a lot without me." You scoff but don't speak anything because she was right. You can't disagree with her.

"Whatever." Soon she shoots another question.

"And how's that friend of yours?" A sly smirk tugged on the corner of her lips.

You click your tongue looking away. "Is he not your friend too? Didn't you talk to him?" You snatch away the strawberry from her hands eating it. She doesn't fight for it though.

"But he's more close to you." You look at her snapping your fingers. "Right, if he gets close to you as a friend after fucking with you then wouldn't it be awkward." As soon as those words leave your lips, she hits your arm and shoves a cushion in your face.

"For the very last time, I am warning you y/n, we just kissed okay?" Yeah, you know that. But it's fun to see her reaction everytime you tease her. You just can't let go of it your entire life.

She heaves out a sigh drowning into her own thoughts. "But his lips were so so...um.. What should I say? Tasty? They were like a drug candy-" You cut her off throwing the same pillow at her face.

"Stop it." The sternness in your voice doesn't go unnoticed by her. She smirks nudging your elbows.

"How are you still not attracted by him? Do you have a heart? Feelings?" You roll your eyes for the nth time because of her.

"Stop it. Aren't you hungry?" You ask changing the topic. She nods her head vigorously. "I am. But you have nothing in your house? I searched everywhere." Yeah, it's too obvious that she searched everywhere.

Well, from where will she get any food. That Jungkook eats everything from your kitchen everytime he comes.

"Let's go for grocery shopping. It'll be fun." She gives a suggestion tapping your thighs almost hitting you. You nod your head stopping her hands from giving some hand prints on your beautiful milky skin.

"Alright, get ready. Then we go."

~~~~~~~~

You reach out your hands to pick up the banana milk.
As your hands are on it, you feel another hand over yours.

You turn your head before you decide to give away the banana milk. As soon as you see the face, you suddenly feel like that the can has your name imprinted on it and you can't give it away.

"It's mine." You speak pulling it towards yourself. She raises a brow staring at you. "I saw it first." You clench your jaw gritting your feet against each other.

"But I, picked it first. You can take from there, Soojin" You point your chin at the row behind her that's full of banana milk cans. "I don't give away something what's mine." She tilts her head with a sly smirk tugging on the corner of her lips.

You let out a breathy scoff. "And if I decide to have something, I don't leave it." Both of you glare at each other for about a minute before she pulls her hand back.

Well, you didn't expect her to back off so easily. She walks closer to you diating your shoulders.

"I get it that you are frustrated. Don't take it out like this." You raise a brow pouting your lips. "And what makes you think like that." She doesn't answer that question for you. She picks up some cans keeping in her trolley.

"Jungkook likes banana milk a lot." She smirks before walking away from your sight. You scoff in disbelief. "She's insane." You mumble to yourself.

"Woah, since when did you start talking to Soojin?" Your friend, Hyeon Su comes from behind stating at the disappearing back of the girl who just walked away.

"I didn't started. She did." She widens her eyes blinking at you. "When? Why? How?" You roll your eyes at her over dramatic reaction.

"It's a long stor-" She cuts you off clinging onto your arms. "Tell me in short." You heave out a low sigh knowing she wouldn't back off until you tell her.

"Let's get out of here first." She nods her head as you pay for your stuff and walk out with her.

"Now tell." She jumps in excitement. "She thinks I'm hitting on Jungkook." There's a moment of silence between the two before you speak again.

"And in her language, she politely warned me to stay away from him because according to her 'Jungkook doesn't love.' "

You quote her words in a dramatic way.

You expected huge over dramatic reaction from her but when you glance at her she's silent.

She looks at you poking her inner cheeks.

"Do you love him?" You burst out into a fit of laughter swinging your hands from left to right. "Not at all." She scoffs as you raise a brow. "You think I'd lie to you?" She shakes her head.

"I'm damn sure you'd lie to yourself."

You go silent on her statement. She chooses to stay silent and not bring you out of your thoughts.

The long silence is suddenly broken by you.

"Fine, I love him."