17

And even now you were wishing to hear something from him. Anything. But he didn't speak even a word.

Then it hits you. It's not as if you've caught him cheating on you while he is in a relationship. You are just his friend and you've seen him with girls before too. 

Somehow, it hurts today. 

You silently take a deep breath smiling at him. "Hi, I want to return this to you." That's a sudden excuse you just made. You don't even know what should you return to him now. 

You unzip your bag searching for something you don't even know. You find his pen. 

That's too lame and an obvious excuse but it is what it is. 

You extend your hand giving him the pen but he doesn't take it. 

"I don't want that." And he shuts the door right in front of your face. You clutch your fist throwing the pen on his door. "You really are a fucker Jeon." You mumble to yourself walking away from there. 

You sit inside your car driving back to your house. "What does he think of himself? And why was I even feeling sorry? He is exactly what I said. Why am I even his friend?" You accelerate 
the car blabbering to yourself the entire way back to your house.

"He is douche. Jerk. And what not. Oh God, I don't even have that many curse words." You plop on your couch closing your eyes.

"You'll eat?" You shot your eyes open. "Ahhh" You shout flinching so bad.

You keep your hand on your chest closing your eyes. Your soul literally left your body.

"Hey, Hyeon Su!" You shout at her face. "Why are you roaming around my house with that ghost makeup?" She rolls her eyes sitting beside you placing the bowl of noodles in front of you.

"It's a face pack." You let out a scoff eating the noodles.

"So..." You look at her blinking your eyes. You tilt your head raising a brow at her. "So?" You also when she doesn't continue her sentence. "What happened?" You frown eating the noodles making loud slurping noises.

"What happened?" You question her back not getting her point. She grits her teeth smacking the back of your head.

"You went to Jungkook's house. What happened there?" You make an O shape with your lips nodding your head.

But as soon as you grasp her sentence your smile drops. You keep the bowl on the desk, your face replaced with an angry expression.

"I controlled myself from killing that guy." She tilts her head with a frown on her forehead.

"What does that mean?"

You let out a frustrated scoff.

"That guy didn't bother one bit. He was enjoying with that Bitch ass girl Soojin. He wasn't even ready to talk to me. And I don't even want to talk to him. Idiot."

She blinks her eyes at your sudden outburst. She keeps her hand on your shoulders slowly rubbing her hand.

"Chill out sis." You take deep and slow breathes nodding your head.

"I don't care." You say that louder than needed with a tight smile on your face. She nods her head clicking her tongue. "You do." You shake your head walking towards the kitchen.

"I don't."

She shrugs her shoulders. "We'll see." You nod your head. "You'll see." You walk into your room slamming your door quite harshly.

She leans on the counter crossing her arms.

"Sis, you are already into deep shits."

~~~~~~~~~~

As days passes by nothing is getting better. You are just becoming more irritated and frustrated for some reasons.

You randomly snap out on anyone. Even on someone's silliest mistake, you scold them.

Probably, people are saying that you are making wrong use of your powers because you are the president of the student council.

Every now and then, you see Jungkook you just feel more anger rising inside you. You try your best to control and almost succeed until you see him being all lovey dovey with his chic.

Now, you have starting to feel as if he's just showing it off to you.

But why would he even do that? And why would you even care?

"Y/n!" Someone shouts your name as you are sitting in cafeteria.
"What?" You realize your tone sounded so rude. You turn your head smiling at him.

"I mean, what is it Taehyung?" You ask more politely this time. He smiles you handing you a file.

"I proofread your assignment. It's all good." You nod your head.

"Thank you so much." He taps his feet sitting beside you.

"Are-" Before he speaks shatters he wants to say he is interrupted by a tap on his shoulder.

He turns his head to look at the person who is standing with two plates in her hands.

"Mr. Handsome. Can you get off that seat? It's mine." He recognizes her instantly. He has seen her with you.

"Oh, I am sorry." He quickly stands up pulling another chair and sitting on it.

"Why are you here?" She wiggles her brows at him.

"I... I-" Before he says anything, you answer instead of him.

"He was here to return this file." She nods her head as she looks at him.

He uncomfortably shifts on his chair because her too long and obvious stare on him.

"You want anything else?" She asks him as he shakes his head. She is still staring at him while blinking her eyes.

He feels as if something is wrong with his face. Last time, when he looked in the mirror there was nothing else except his handsomeness.

Why is this girl staring at him like that?

"Go, then. You're done, right?" Now he gets it. He quickly stands up nodding his head. "Yeah... I am done. See you around... Um, bye." He walks away scratching his nape.

She giggles looking at you.

"Argh, he's so cute." She squeals still staring at his direction.

"But a jerk." She tilts her head narrowing her eyes at him. "I don't think so. He looks pretty decent."

She admires the guy from far. "Looks can be mistaken."

She pouts at that. "According to me. He is exactly what he looks like."

And she's again smiling like an idiot.

"Right! He looks like a jerk." She turns her head towards you and see you looking at another direction.

She follows your gaze rolling her eyes.

"I was talking about Taehyung." You snap out of your thoughts nodding your head.

"Oh, about him. He is nice." She narrows her eyes looking at you.

"What is it? Why are you angry 24/7?"

You shrug your shoulders shaking your head.

"I am not." She let's out a scoff eyeing towradse Jungkook.

"Accept it that you care." You roll your eyes at her statement.

"For the last time, I don't give a fuck." You almost shouted catching some attention.

You hiss walking out of the cafeteria while she is shouting for you to come back.

"Dude. Food!" You heave out a sigh walking back inside.

You pick up the sandwich and walk away. Can't leave without eating in the cafeteria, right?

Right!

"Well, I wonder what is going to happen when we go for the trip tomorrow?"