Yan and Bum were cuddling each other with a huge smile on their faces. It was midnight but our not so innocent Bum sneak into her room just to sleep with her.. ( Author : You thinking what I am thinking?😉😏 )

In this one month, Yan completely healed, but also about their secret relationship. Their friends only know but her brothers were still unknown to it but they do get suspicious sometimes seeing the mortal enemies smiling to each other.

Bum : You know, You are so so so beautiful! Yet breathtaking!

Yan : Say something I don't know.. *flip her hairs*

Bum : You will never change will you? Always praising yourself.. *chuckled*

Yan : I don't praise myself.. But even if I do.. Mind your own business Mr..

It made Bum smirk, He hovered over her and whispered against her lips seductively. Yan was startled by his sudden flirty ass..

Bum : Should I really mind my own business baby? You won't mind it right? *smirk*

Yan : You-

Taehyung : Baby? Who you are talking to?

Yan was cutted by Taehyung's sleepy voice. Hers and Bum's eyes widened in pure shock. Yan quickly threw Bum on ground with a high kick making him flew away from bed.

He was about to scream in pain when she covered his mouth and again kicked his butt making his eyes widened when his body flew while rolling towards her closet whose door was opened.. Actually only open for him.

Yan quickly closed her closet door and smiled fakly when her room door opened at the same time. There stood Army's bear and shorty.. Mr. Taehyung and Mr. Jimin.. 😰

Jimin was in his sleepwalk finding his lost jams and to solve the mystery why he is still short? Taehyung look at her confusedly seeing her standing in front of closet door with a wide psychopath fake smile.

Taehyung : You are not asleep yet? Why? *sleepy tone*

Yan : Y–you see dear oppa.. I was just killing some rats who w–were eating my precious c–clothes.. Y–yeah cloths..

Jimin : Huh? Rats eat cloths? Then they must have eaten my jams to... YAH! YOU FU–

Taehyung : hm? Your jams? Hey! Leave the innocent rats.. And you Jiminie paboya.. Your jams are in kitchen not in rat's stomach.. Because it is soooooo small to be fited.. Let's go to kitchen... We will surely survived this mission..

With that Taehyung pushed Jimin put of her room with himself making Yan frown in their sleep walk style. She took a deep breath and was about to open her closet when again her door room opened making her flinch.

This time it was Jungkook who was also sleep walking. But yan almost choked on air when she saw him doing making actions like he is beating someone with his sleepy eyes..

Yan : Dear oppa.. What you are actually doing? *sweet smile*

Hearing Yan's sweet tone, Jungkook gasped and walk towards her, He placed his palm in her forehead checking her temperature making her frown.

Yan : What y–

Jungkook : Are you ok bunny?

Yan : W–what? Nothing happened to me.. Why?

Jungkook : I am just shocked to see you talking to me your brother this respectfully.. The only thing you do is cursing so it's just.. Like you are sick..

Yan's eyes widened but soon she glared at him.

Yan : You Motherfucking bitch! Shut your fucking mouth and get the fucking out of here! It's fucking mine room.. So please fucking excuse yourself.. Now tell me am I fucking normal now or still I am fucking respectful to my fucking ducking brother... *innocent smile*

As soon as she finished yelling, another shout came from the out of room it was Jin..

Jin : LANGUAGE YOUNG LADY!

He was also sleep walking, Jungkook again took a position like he is shooting someone and started to crawl out of her room like Military.. Soon she locked her room door and opened her closet.

But her breath hitched seeing the scene in front of her.

There stood Mr

There stood Mr. Kim Sang-bum staring at her with a smirk but it was a painful smirk. His hips were not on ground. It was hurting by her high kick on his bootifil bootifil butt..

He leaned to her making his lips to rest inches away from hers.

Bum : You almost took my life Mrs. Kim Yan Sang-Bum while kicking me.. You shall get punishment for it in our wedding night... *smirk*

He said while smirking but his smirk dried hearing her next words.

Yan : Try coming closer.. I will kick you again but this time on your baby making machine.. *roll her eyes*

Bum : Ok I don't have problems but don't argue with me in future if I can't give you any child.. *shrugged his shoulders*

Yan : You–

Bum : You what Mrs. Kim? *smirk*

Yan look at him for a minute before smirking making him gulp..

Yan : I will be able to become Mrs. Kim Yan Sang-Bum when you will be able to convince my brothers na! But boy I pity you! Just think, what will happen when my overprotective brothers will find out about you? Just think.. *smirk*

Bum gulped, he was already hearing his shout when maknae will punch him and Yoongi will surely threw him in universe but surely Jin will threw him in black hole.

Bum : If your brothers disagree then.....

Yan : Then what?

Bum : I will ran away with you..

Yan : First time hearing that bride ran away with her groom..

Bum : You will experience in soon too if your brothers didn't agree and now I have to go before we get caught.. But remember.. 9:00 Am.. I will pick you up.. *wink*

With that Bum jumped out of her window only to get chased by Yeon , Yeontan and Bam.. Yan laugh put loud seeing Yeon sitting in his hair and chewing his hairs.

Bam was busy ripping his pants, Yeontan was busy licking Bum's Gucci belt. Like owner like dog.. Bum almost cried out in his bad luck. First owners then their pets.. No one will let him live peacefully..

Bum : Y–yan!

Yan : That's a result for sneaking my love.. Have a great time together.. Guys.. Finish him..

Yan playfully said..

Bum : My cruel lover.. *fake cries*

To be continued ~

Did you enjoyed today's update?