Hatred's Home: Part 2

AN: First, sorry for the late update.

Second, the War to End All Wars is out.

Third, you can read this later, the album can't wait!

Fourth, why are you still here? Now, fuck off!

Time: Same Time

Percy searched for the TV remote with his hand, his other arm still wrapped around the slim waist of the beautiful nymph goddess, reluctant to let her go, not that she would leave his touch of her own free will.

Their lips moved against each other in tandem, kissing feverishly and leaving each other's lips swollen. Tongues dancing together, fingers sending each other fleeting touches, burning with desire and always hungry for more.

Percy's musky scent was intoxicating, like a natural aphrodisiac in and of itself, making Styx feel lightheaded, wondering what sort of magic this was, that he could pull off so effortlessly to make the goddess of hatred feel so helplessly needy and weak-kneed, like a lovesick schoolgirl.

Half lidded onyx eyes gazed at sea green, shining with love, diluted by the sinful lust dancing in them, glazed over with a singleminded bestial nature, a primitive objective carved deep in her very genes.

The volcano dormant for so long, erupted finally, given release, finding expression in the sultry moan Styx emitted into his mouth, her velvety tongue entangled with his.

Percy's lips twitched upwards in a lustful half-smile, as she detached herself from his lips, her delectable, soft and full pink lips glistening with saliva, slightly bruised and swollen. Leaning down, she gave him a gentle peck on his lips, before travelling downwards.

His search for the TV remote ended, his fingers clasping the cold plastic and searching for the right button all on their own. In no time, he had the annoying screen promptly turned off, before tossing the remote somewhere deeper into the room, where it lay forgotten, and where it would lie forgotten till the next morning, or perhaps even later.

Percy groaned, his possessive grip on the sexy little minx in his lap tightening, as he felt her lips trail down his neck, peppering his jaw with gentle kisses and leaving a glistening trail of saliva. Determined to leave a mark, a reminder of the awesome night he spent with her, she latched on to a random spot on the side of his neck, sucking on his jugular vein and twirling her hot, silky tongue on his skin, trying to coax a groan from the Dark god's lips. Her hands continued to wander his body, groping and rubbing his chest and abs, lightly tracing the bumpy scar tissue before softly running her delicate fingers over the smooth, impeccably tanned bronze skin.

Percy let her have her fun, for now, as he made himself content with playing the ample, soft flesh on her behind.

Feeling confident, he softly trailed his rough fingers along the smooth skin of her waist, enjoying her muted shivers at his ghosting touch. His one hand ran along the length of her spine, placing his hand on her smooth back as his other hand played with the strings of her bikini bottom, almost on autopilot, seemingly with a mind of their very own.

He pulled, and the strings tied in an intricate, stylish knot gave way easily, like smooth silk, allowing him to easily remove the flimsy piece of clothing and toss it away, allowing him unrestricted access to the best prize of all.

His hands went to work, doing their magic and drawing the desired reactions from Styx, making her mewl and moan and writhe on his chest in ecstasy as his rough fingers played with her soft, bubble butt, molesting her behind shamelessly. Percy's rough fingers dug into her smooth, pale creamy skin as he squeezed her asscheeks harshly, a sadistic gleam in his normally kind eyes that made her shiver.