Taming Tanaka: Part 2

AN: Damn, here we go. Chapter 62. 38 more to go. Also, forgive me that lactation occurs so many times. I try to deviate, but the idea that I have already introduced makes it hard to. Besides, it's hot. And... why am I even apologizing? It's appeared like only thrice out of all the sex scenes I'm writing.

Time: That Night

Percy stumbled into his bedroom, his feet blindly tracing a well-worn path to his bed on their own. His vision was obstructed by a head of silky black hair, his arms full of a slightly drunk daughter of Aphrodite, but he found he preferred it that way.

The door shut close with an almost inaudible click, the Dark god using his foot to shut the door, not bothering to lock it.

It was past midnight anyway, not like anybody would walk in on them having sex. Well, that is, unless they decided to settle for a round of morning sex.... which, knowing the two of them, they probably would.

His lips moved against the daughter of Aphrodite's, in perfect sync with each other as they devoured each other's lips hungrily, ignoring the need to breathe that their body screamed at them, the call of necessity drowned out by the sound of desire.

Their tongues tangled with each other, locked in a battle of dominance, that Percy had won every time Drew tried to assert her dominance. He held her down like she was a weak slut, and she thought that it was the hottest thing she had ever seen, the way Percy denied her any freedom, staking his claim of ownership over her body through subtle physical touches.

The way his thoughts always shadowed her, like a constant presence, an addiction she could not shake off, his tall height making her feel small, helpless and dominated every time he leaned over her, his dark sea-green eyes blazing with poorly concealed lust that made her thighs quiver, promising to ravage her and leave her a shuddering, cumstuffed mess. The way he possessively wrapped an arm around her waist, clutching her to his side like she was his. The way he effortlessly lifted her a few inches clear off the floor with a single arm every time he kissed her passionately. His strong hand covertly groping, almost molesting her cute little ass every time she tried to speak to somebody, making her stutter and blush and be awkward.

She pressed her body against Percy's in need, whimpering into his mouth as she tried to grind her sopping wet pussy against his body, only to be denied.

Percy growled in his throat, a sound that made shivers of muted arousal run down her spine no matter how many times she heard it.

He broke the kiss, instead hovering above Drew as she squirmed and struggled beneath him, pinned by his unwavering gaze. His large, rough hands pinned her wrists to the soft mattress of his bed, putting just enough force for it to hurt slightly. After all, she was not getting a free pass, now, was she?

His eyes roamed Drew's face, a dark, lowkey evil smirk tugging at the corner of his lips as he enjoyed her squirming.

The first thing that attracted his eyes were her full, pink lips, slightly bruised from all the rough, passionate kisses she had been on the receiving end of, all throughout the day. She bit her lower lip, her perfect white teeth sinking into the soft flesh of her delicious lips as she averted her gaze, refusing to meet his sea-green eyes. Her warm brown eyes shined with barely concealed lust, dancing with nervousness. A slight pink tinge dusted her flawless, porcelain cheeks, just adding to her allure.

Just the thought of having this sexy, bitchy bully at his mercy, turned to a shy, needy slut by his mere touch, was a turn on that sent Percy crazy.