Birthday Boy

AN: Initially, I wanted to write about Annabeth in the Isles of Blest in this chapter- the special fifty! However, I decided nope, instead I'm going to utilize Percy's birthday that passed a few weeks ago, to write this chapter. Happy birthday, Percy!

Alright, so I finally updated, and -something which I seem to be doing a lot lately- hope that this will be inspiration to TimeLordKronos to finally update The Boss' Daughter.

Also, I apologize for this late update. As much as I want to deny it, my real life called me, and not in a good *ahem, sex, ahem* way. So.... here it is, chapter 50! Halfway through the book!

Also, the time in the book might be messed up, like I might have mentioned somewhere earlier that it was already September or October or something like that. Ignore that, I'm not so conscious of the dates I mention in the book.

Also, fair warning. I just got this chapter down because I wanted to get something out. It's shit. In my opinion, this chapter is 5 out of 10.

Time: August 18

"Woah!" Percy felt overwhelmed at the suddenness of it all.

He had woken up extremely late, as usual. Dragging himself from the warm, soft and comfortable, unfortunately empty, bed that screamed at him to stay in all day, he reluctantly dragged his feet along the cool marble floor towards the bathroom, scratching his stubble.

He needed a shave, and a long, hot shower, followed by a LOT of sugar to properly wake up.

The date and time displayed by the glowing red digits of his digital clock went unnoticed, as was the norm. Percy knew he had woken up at midday, so what was the point of checking the time again?

Buck naked, he sauntered towards the posh, luxurious bathroom, with a small detour to pick up his clothing for the day and a towel.

The Dark god stood in front of the mirror, narcissistically admiring his body as he deposited his clothing in a bucket.

His toned, lean body was the wet dream of every single female in the world, whether they knew it or not- a perfect, slim swimmer build with a broad, muscle packed chest and slim waist. His ten-pack rippled as Percy flexed his abs, enjoying himself before he twisted, raising his long arms to catch a glimpse of his prominent obliques. A devilish smirk on his face at his perfection, he traced the prominent, tantalizing and mouth-watering 'v' of his hip bones, before again tracing his scars.

He self consciously touched his well-defined pecs, conscious of the effect they had on women, who inevitably found themselves in an endless staring contest with his muscular chest. His lips twitched in a smile as he touched his dog tags, which he never took off, the cool metal comforting.

His dark, sea-green eyes shining with pride, he examined his tattoos next. His dark, tanned bronze skin was hardly visible through the bright, and dark ink of the numerous tattoos adorning his body.

His eyes trailed back up, to trace his sharp jawline that the girls seemed to love, darkened by his signature stubble, briefly lingering on the few fading hickeys still visible on his neck and jaw. High cheekbones gave him a predatory look, accompanied by a few small scars on his cheeks. Dark sea-green eyes that made girls sigh in desire, and enemies tremble in fear, shined with mirth as he blew air through his lips childishly, huffing as he messed up his already messed up hair. Relatively long, raven hair darker than night herself seemed to be in a perpetual, messy bedhead, that made the girls smile and want to run their nimble fingers through his silky locks.