Apollo and Ares

AN:.....Lesssssssssssss ggggooooooo!

Time: Next Day

Percy stared up at the sky in worry.

The day was.... unusual on the tropical island.

The world was in shadows, dark and gloomy. The sky was burning with a ferocious intensity that blinded him if he stared at it for too long, though most of it was hidden behind dark and foreboding clouds that rumbled and growled with thunder, massive storm clouds swirling in the raging winds like an endless, dark vortex. The winds had picked up and were choppy, the waves high as they crashed onto the sandy shores of Ogygia. The sun wasn't visible.

An endless shadow, like a grey tinge, had fallen over the world, tinting the usually vibrant colours on the island with a permanent dullness. The strong winds whipped through the flora on the island, roaring and screeching through the thick, dense forests that covered most of the island. The drooping green leaves of the trees rustled in a sinister manner, the spread-out branches and leaves swaying in an elaborate dance. The tall palm trees that lined the beach swayed and groaned as they were forced to bend, their long, bright green leaves rustling. There was not a sign of natural wildlife on the island, everything had gone into hiding.

The only visible life on the island was the twenty-four divine and semi-divine beings mopping around in the massive house near the beach.

Half of them were in the dining room, watching the stormy world through dull eyes, most of them sleepy and bored, lying with their head on their arms on the table. In the other room, a few shouts could be heard, where they were engaged in another intense gaming session.

But most of it lacked the usual energy- the depressing air of the world seemed to affect their very beings, sapping their vigour and making their bones and bodies seem heavier than usual. The atmosphere was stuffy and humid, but it was not so hot, thanks to the violent winds cooling the island down.

For once, the air conditioner was off, the welcome promise of rain and the cool winds prompting the immortal beings to give the machine a little rest.

The sliding glass door was wide open, and nobody cared for the little sand that entered the room with the refreshing, briny breeze.

Percy sat on the floor in his usual spot by the door, just this time, he was facing opposite direction. His back was to the room, the table and the other girls, and he faced the one world. The cool breeze refreshed him, and he breathed in deeply, feeling like he was standing at the stern of a ship in the middle of the ocean. His raven locks were tousled in the strong winds, making his messy long hair even messier. His clothes were ruffled in the wind, his comfortable, sleeveless black vest hugging his chest and abs as his loose black shorts hung limply around his slim waist. His bare feet dangled outside, his ankles resting in the soft grass as his toes drew patterns in the moist soil.

His dark sea green-eyed followed Artemis as she paced up and down the length of the swimming pool worriedly. Her lush, soft auburn locks bounced as she walked with a nigh impossible speed, falling in a gentle cascade past her shoulders. Her swirling, silver eyes stared off blankly into the choppy waters of the pool, occasionally glancing up at the chaotic sky in worry. She wore the standard Hunter attire, a uniform that had been under lock and key for possibly the longest duration in history. The tight black t-shirt, silver parka, and skinny hunting jeans hugged all her beautiful curves perfectly. Combat boots clicked sharply against the tiled, marble borders of the swimming pool.

She still managed to look beautiful despite her crippling worry for her twin, carrying herself with an effortless grace that marked each and every one of her movements. Millennia of being a lithe, quick Hunter had toned her curvy body perfectly, with a massive rack, a slim, perfectly toned stomach leading to wide, childbearing hips and an equally soft and heavenly bubble butt. Despite the tight, restraining underwear she undoubtedly wore, her feminine assets jiggled and bounced as she paced in worry.