Chapter 21

"Dreeeaaaammmm!!!!"

Wilbur's PoV
"where is he" i whispered then I heard steps coming from my back I turned around and saw dream "dream" I run up to him "where have you been? You've been missing for two hours now" I said "what do you mean two hours?" dream tilting his head making him cuter 'let's get married' I was cut off by dream waving his hand near my face I flinch and back up a little. Then I noticed something hiding behind dream I looked at him and ask "dream what's that behind you?" before he could answer Niki came up to us "dream there you are we've been searching for you for two hours now... Where have you been?... Does not matter what matters is you got back and I think its time for us to get back too" said Niki tugging me.

Tubbo's PoV
I was with ranboo, Puffy, Philza, Jia, bad, skeppy and miss Kim in the conference room waiting for the others to come back with dream but each one who come back they didn't find him. That's until *rustle* "hey we found dream" Niki said tugging wilbur inside while Dream is just standing out side the door not  wanting to go inside. "dream why are still there come in" said Puffy "well you see" dream move aside to just reveal a little boy "oh! Who might you be?" I said kneeling up to his level but the boy just hides behind dream. "oh I guess your just shy" I stand up "um... Dream who is that?" asked fundy "well-

AFTER EXPLAINING

NO ONE'S POV
" annndddd so he wants you to be his parent? " techno looking at dream " I guess so...? " dream said" well if that's the case can I be the father and dream can be the mother!!!" fundy said excitedly. The boy shines brightly and agrees " furry bitch " the simps said grinning there teeth while Tommy and Tammy was held down by bad and skeppy not letting them kill fundy while Dream is blushing." well let's just call it a night all of you go  to sleep" miss Kim said and everyone agrees.

12:38 pm

John suddenly woke up and heading out to the stairs to see Lucy with a bloody uniform "did I woke you up" Lucy said smiling John didn't answer "what can't speak? Are you scared?... You should be" Lucy said smirking "I'm not scared... And why would I waste my breath just to talk to you" John said crossing his arms "listen here you little brat you should stay away from here or else I'll kill you too " Lucy snapped while John just ignored her and walking back to the room where dream sleeps.

{ Is it OK if I call you guys little kittens? It's ok if you don't like it just say it and I'll just stop... Bye} :3

Tbc