Chapter 4

??? PoV
I was wondering around at the school ground with my two friend and my homeroom teacher. When we heard a loud noise coming from the front of the school. We rushed down there to saw some people who also have powers like us. And we also saw someone swing a sword onto the trees and it immediately blowed up. We were shock at the someon so powerful.

Puffys PoV
I was looking at dream he was standing at the closed school gate. Until someone opened the doors from inside they were all girls one was a woman. They started to approach us "hey who must you be?" I ask "I'm Jia that's Tammy that Ms Kim and this is Lucy" Jia finished introducing there self. Jia has a dark green hair and brown eyes Tammy has a golden pony hairand brown eyes, Lucy has a long dark blue hair and brown eyes while Ms Kim has brown hair and eyes. The three girls was wearing uniform and Ms Kim wears a off shoulder brown dress.

" So your guys are teleported here too huh?" Lucy said " yes we were...wait you guys too?" tubbo answered. "yes, we were at class when we got teleported here" said Ms Kim. "I see" said tubbo "so I just want to ask you who are you guys?" Tammy said

NO ONE'S POV

After they all introduced them self "well nice to mat you all" jia said "here too" Niki answers with a smile. "your guys must be hungry let's go inside" said Lucy "yeah sure were pretty hungry too" Tommy said. They all agreed and went inside of the school were they entered a cafeteria. Were they eat after a minute they all finished eating Tammy lead them into a room were they can all rest for the day.

Dreams PoV
I was following the group from a far but not to far because I don't want to get lost. When they   turned around the corner something caught in the corner of my eyes. It was three beautiful butterfly's one was red, one was blue and the last one is yellow. They got close to me and dancing around the red one was leading somewere and I think they want me to follow them.

It feels like I'm following them for an minute now and I think we are lost. I stop and sign "*sign* guys I think we need to go back" when the time look back I was in a gym. "what? How did I get here? I was just in the hallway following the group" I said to my self when I got out of the gym I saw more other butterfly they were all the same color as the other three.they were dancing around

'wow so pretty' I thought to myself they came close to me. They were dancing around me  I was admiring them around me. Then I heard someone behind me when I turned around I saw eight person standing there.

Tbc