Chapter 13

Skeppy's PoV
"uuuggghhh… come on bad let's hangout" I whined at bad "no quackity I have to help the other in the kitchen" bad said to me. "you always hang out with them what about me" I yell at him "what about your future boyfriend" I mumbled. "what?" questioned bad "what?" I said while panicking "what did you say skeppy?" added bad "it's nothing.... Come on bad let's hangout pleassssseeee" I whined so he can't suspect me. "ok fine I'll ask Niki" bad said "ugh finally" I said.

Puffys PoV
I heard Niki and bad talking about him and skeppy hanging out and Niki agreed about it I don't mind if me and Niki are alone and maybe I can tell Niki about my felling about her. "hey Puffy  bad said he was going to hang out with skeppy" Niki said while washing the plates "so since we're alone I want to tell you something niki" I said oh god I'm finally admitting my feelings to her "what is it Puffy?" asked Niki cutting me in my thoughts "ah yes about that I want to tell you that I love you niki and well you be mine?" I finally said my feelings "wait-" "it's ok if you don't like me back" I cut her off before I knew niki was hugging me "of course silly I love to be yours" niki said. And I immediately kiss her and a couple of seconds we pulled away and said I love you to each other.

Tbc

{hey sorry if this is short chapter, but just wanna say that I am going to take some characters out because I always forget them pls don't hate me, and I know there some actions Missing and this kinda cringe story so thanks for reading bye} :3