Chapter 11

Lucy's PoV
Quackitys head was on my lap his still unconscious but the time he wake up and sees me he well definitely fall in love with me right away. With my beautiful face and my nice personality they will definitely fall in love with me specially techno. And when they do I can do everything I want to do *russel* "Niki where have you been and were is Tommy and dream?" Puffy asked "oh I just went to the bathroom and I think I saw dream and tommy by the stairs talking about something" Niki replied then I saw the two come in. Tammy walked upto Tommy and kicked him in the stomach. "owww what the f**k?!" Tommy yelled "language you muffin head" I heard bad say, "what is wrong with you" Tommy yelled again "hmp" Tammy ignored him and pushed dream away from him.

NO ONE'S POV
"ugh..wha- where I'm I? Who? Dream?" said quackity waking up"*giggle* no its me silly goose Lucy" Lucy giggled. "ugh" quackity said while jumping away from her'creep' he mumbled "what was that quackity?" she asked "nothing" quackity replied Lucy. "oh quackity you're awake" dream said while him and tommy entering the room the out of the blue quackity kiss dream a couple of seconds quackity pull away saying "I guess Im your first kiss now" he smirk everyone was shocked and without a word dream is now a living tomato while the other simps are jealous and death glaring him. Tommy and Tammy are now in front of quackity they together punch quackity sending him flying "serves you right" sapnap shouted.

(short chapter like the other chapters)

Tbc