Chapter 6

Tammy PoV
I was walking back to the room where Jia, Lucy,and Ms Kim is after my business in the bathroom. When I saw a guy sitting on a bench with three butterfly's around him, I quickly noticed his appearance is different then before. Earlier he had an all orange attair more like he's a criminal or something and he was now wearing a over sized hoddy up to his legs. I want to ask him about where he got that so I approached him "hey you there were did you get that?" I asked with my normal tone. "I got this in the men's showering room, sorry is this your if it is you can take it back" he said. "no that's not mine" I replied I guess it's been a minute where in this awkward silence, "so how long have you been here?" he asked "what?.. Oh... We've been here three months ago" I replied " oh I see" he said "hey I never saw you at the group back there?" I questioned "w-well -"

NO ONE'S POV
"I see" said Tammy "so there just blaming you for the crimes they did?" question Tammy "yeah" reply dream. They were talking for several hours they laugh at there own jokes learning there secrets they were becoming close friends. "so I think we got to go Tammy" said dream "yeah sure let's go" said Tammy. As they walk to the hallways  while talking while there at it they were interrupted by someone "there you guys are where we're you two?" Jia said still catching her breath. " what's the matter Jia?" asked Tammy "well you guys have been missing a couple of hours now we were so worried" said Jia.

"Tammy who's this?" asked Jia "his a new friend his name is dream" reply Tammy. "oh nice to meet you dream" Jia smile "here to Jia" dream said with a smile. They were walking to the hallway they came across Lucy and Ms Kim. "Lucy  miss Kim" Jia wave "come on Tammy lets go" said Jia "oh no I rather stay with dream" said Tammy while glaring at Lucy. "ok then bye" said Jia walking away to them. "hey Jia where's Tammy" ask miss Kim "oh miss Kim, his hanging out with dream" said Jia "I see come on now let's go" said miss kim

Tbc