Chapter 15

Techno's PoV
I was just resting after an one hour training I wasn't that exhausted but I just need to rest when someone handed me a water bottle I looked up to see Lucy. Damn I want to die already by just looking at her but at the same time I want to live because of dream I want to make him mine and mine only. Lucy cut me off in my thoughts by saying "hey staring someone is not good you know, I was washing you training and I want you to teach me how to fight" she said. "hmm maybe next time" said taking the water "so what kind of power do you have" Lucy questioned  as I'm gonna asnwer I heard someone saying my name by the time I got to turn around dreams face was 6 inches from my face. I quickly stand up because of how close he was *giggle*"are you scared piggy?" dream giggled making a nickname for me I blush at that but I think they can't see it, right. "hmmm I don't think so dreamy" I said with my normal molotoned voice. I see dream blushing on what I said "what's the matter dreamy are you flattered?" I joked dream blushed more across his face "I challenge you piggy if you win I'll do anything you want me to do and if I win I got to call you that nickname deal?" dream smirk "do anything huh... Deal" I said "well I got to go enjoy your battle don't hurt your selfs, k?" Lucy said walking down back to the hallways finally she's gone.

NO ONE'S POV
Dream and techno were a feet apart they waited them techno make the first step he swing his sword right in to dream but dream easily dogged the swing. Then jumped above techno and attacked techno then blocked it as an aportunity techno splashed dream a pation to weakin dream that's what he thought. Then dream was sent back a feet away from techno he didn't notice the splash of potion techno just did seconds ago. Then *badum*"wha- my chest hurt" said dream but techno didn't heard his sayings, he then went to attacked dream he was going to attack but he noticed dream drop he's sword he then came to realize he then let go of his sword *thud*a loud thud as the two opened there eyes they blushed. Techno was on top of dream while Dream was at the bottom they stare at each other then dream reached to techno's face without a word he kissed him. Techno who was shocked but eventually he shake it off and kiss back dream they were falling into a deep kiss. Then techno reach to dreams nipple then the bottom let out moan then techno came to realize his actions and pulled away in a panic. 'shit what was I thinking' he thought still has a blush on his cheeks as he turns around to saw dream with a pink noticeable heart on his eyes he came close and he realized that the potion earlier was not a weaking potion it was a love potion that he found in a village weeks ago before they got teleported here.

The potion well last for 3 months but luckily he only splash dream a little bit of it, it well last  3 days before the potion last "what I'm i going to explain the others about this" he mumble. He then looked at dream, and as he looked at him dream flinch and looked away with a blush crossing he's cheeks. "*sign* come on dream let's go to the other and I'll explain what happened" techno said getting up dream nodded. As there walking back to the others techno stop followed by dream then he turned around and to see dream looking away blushing then he came close to him and went to kiss him again dream did not fight. "you tasted like cherries dream" he whisper at dreams ear and now dream is now a living tomato "come on let's go back" said techno, dream nodded.

{sorry for the cringe story and should I add some smut or not you guys choose}

Tbc