Chapter 17

Ranboos PoV
As we were going out we saw Lucy unconscious on the group and she was surrounded by tons of the dead figures. As soon as Jia took a small step forward the the dead figures noticed her then attacked her luckyly Tommy formed a shield just in the nick of time. Then a sworm of bee's can down to attack the dead figures in tubbo's command the bee's exploded making a huge thick black smoke. As the smoke clears out the dead figures are gone and Lucy too "wait where is Lucy?" Jia said with a worried tone. "no- she's not dead is she? Right?" Jia added "i- we don't know let's just find here maybe she's around here" Niki trying to comfort Jia.

*HOURS HAS PASSED*

NO ONE'S POV
It's been hours since Lucy disappeared they've been finding her everywhere in the corners of the school they even try to the forest but couldn't "have you find her?" Jia ask "no we look at every possible place but could not find and we also try to find her in the forest but it didn't work we can't enter" Sam replied. "what do you mean?" Niki asked "well there's some kind of invincible force filled try to keep us out" George replied to Niki "w-wait were is techno and dream?" Philza asked the group "what... They were just here-" fundy look around but he didn't saw the two. "oh no that pervert" Tommy and Tammy added then the two and the harem quickly rush outside to find the two. "welp that just happened" said tubbo "where are we going techno" asked dream they stopped "well where going to find Lucy" techno replied "but isn't this the way to the school basement?" dream asked "just trust me ok?" techno whispered on dreams ear marking him madly blush. "o-ok" dream said nodding they walk down the stairs they couldn't see anything luckyly the three butterfly's started glowing so they could see where they were going. Then techno stopped then turned around then dream said "techno? *gasp*"

{Sorry for the short chapter}

Tbc