○ 49

"I'm so tired" Mari said as she falls face first into the hotel bed.
The bed dipping next to her as Karina laid herself over the girl.

"I'm so glad we went to that cafe Daeun, the food was so good," Karina said, voice muffled as her face was pushed into Maris hair and she nodded in agreement.

"Do you recon we could sneak in the boys?" She asked, biting on her nail in thought before tapping away at her text message to Renjun.

"I mean didn't the teachers say they were going down the road to get some coffee?" Mari lifted her head to rest on her palm and look at her best friend.

Daeun muttered out a "true" before tapping away once again.
"Okay they'll be down in a minute," she announced, relaxing into the seat she was sat on and looking around at the room.
"Perhaps we should clean up before they arrive."

Karina and Mari looked around the room to see toiletries and underwear sprawled over every surface.

The two shooting up and grabbing their bras and shoving them into their bags, not overly worried about the toiletries.

"I'm pretty sure half the boys have seen me naked anyways, but just in case," Karina said as she zipped her bag closed.

"Girl you get way too wild when drunk," Daeun laughed and the girl deadpanned her.
"Says you."

Soon after a timely knock resounded from the door and Daeun stood up to open it.

"Welcome to our humble abode," she welcomed the boys who huddled into the room.

"It smells in here," Renjun joked, his hand coming up to the back of his head as Daeun slapped him.
"Shut up."

"Mariiiii," Jaemin elongated as he held his arms out and walking to the girl, his weight making her fall backwards into the bed as he hugged her. A gruff leaving her lips at the weight of the boy.

"Hi Jaem," she wrapped her arms around the boy.
"I literally saw you like 20 minutes ago, what's this for?"
"I missed you," he mumbled into her hair and her lips pulled down at how cute her friend is. Hand rubbing up and down his back soothingly.

"So... what's the go for the rest of the trip? We only have two days left, we should make the most of it," Jinyoung said and the group all looked around at each other, the freshly dyed blue haired boy finally getting up off the girl, the two cuddling against the bed headboard.

"Well, is there any place you guys were thinking of?" Donghyuck asked, opening the question to the group.

"Is there like an arcade or pc cafe we could go to?" Jeno mentioned and Karina waved him off.
"I don't wanna spend my last few days doing something I could do at home.
"What about an amusement park?"
"Too broke."
"Same."
"Okay... what about... I don't know I'm out of ideas. What do you guys think?" Jeno looked towards Donghyuck and Mari.

The two glanced into each other's eyes, humming in thought.
"Well it's almost Halloween, we could see if anywheres hosting a haunted house."
"Like the ones when we were in year 8?"
"Exactly!"

"Okay, haunted house- I'll look it up now," Daeun tapped away at her phone, checking every social media site to find anything they could do.

"There's the farmers market too," Donghyuck pointed out and Mari nodded.
"The beach, or maybe we could do another hike."

"What about a party?" Daeun mentioned, holding out her phone to show the group before turning it around to read out.

"There's a party happening tomorrow. A big Halloween party held by the kids of one of the nearby schools. What about that?"

The group all looked towards each other, minds running as they contemplated the idea.
"But what about the teachers?" Renjun asked, interested in the idea but not wanting to get told off.

"The party starts after curfew so they should all be in bed by then. We will sneak out after the rounds of check ins," she mentioned and the group seemed convinced.

"I'm down to go, but only if you guarantee us not getting in trouble."
"Look, if you're worried, I'll make sure my father knows to put all the blame on me if we get caught. And that's if we get caught."

After that the group seemed pretty convinced.

"But what should we go as? It's a Halloween party, no?" Karina spoke, pulling out her phone to look up costume ideas.

"I know there's a costume place down town we could check out tomorrow," Mari spoke from beside Jaemin and Donghyucks eyes lit up.

"Is that where we got our thing 1, thing 2 and thing 3 costumes from?" His smile wide and she nodded.
"There's like every costume possible there."

"I wanna go as batman then-"
"Oh then I'll be cat woman!" Renjun and Daeun nodded at each other in satisfaction.

"Jaem, wanna go as the guards from Squid game?" Jeno looked up to his best friend who sported a gentle smile and nodded, Jeno looking back down happily.

"I wanna go as the queen of hearts!!"

The last three all looked towards each other.
"Any ideas?" Jinyoung asked.
"I was thinking maybe Vampire," Donghyuck mentioned and the three agreed they'd go as vampires.

"It's settled then, party tomorrow night. I just know this is going to be super fun!"

—————

You remember when I said the real fun in Jeju is gonna happen... let's just say all your questions will be answered veryyyyy soon