○ 32

"Winter stop putting it up my nose" Jisung exclaims as he flinches away from the girl who was giggling while applying a face mask to the boys face tipsy.

"You look like Shrek," she laughed while pointing at the boys face who was shocked, looking into the mirror next to him and scoffing in disbelief before laughing too. His hair being pulled into two ponytails making it look like the cartoons ears.

"I do look like Shrek!" He exclaimed in happiness, no sense of embarrassment as the two teens laughed away in the bathroom.

Mari stumbled past the bathroom, smile lazily on her lips as she looks around the room searching for the boy.

"Jae, where's Jeno?" The girl asked the boy, big eyes staring up at him as he leans against the counter with his hands coming out to sturdy the girl.

"Mari are you drunk?" Jaemin raised his eyebrow with an entertained smirk.

"PFT no, just a little- tipsy," she shooed his accusation, "have you seen Jen?"

Jaemins smile grew more as he looked down at the girl whose hair was pulled back messily into a bun and had a white mask sheet on her face.
"He's in the toilet," he gestured with his head.

Mari pursed her lips with a huff, eyes trailing back up to his as her hands fell on his broad shoulders.
"Then you shall help me, I can't remember how long I've had this mask thing on for and it feels weird."

Jaemin chuckled at the girl, "here, follow me," he held out his hand to which she gratefully accepted.

He lead her to the bathroom where he watched her bounce herself onto the counter, giggling after.

Jaemin made his way in between her legs and began to peel off the sheet, her skin shining a soft red hue from the alcoholic drinks was shimmering with the residue from the mask.

Mari watched through her thick eyelashes as he reached over for a towel and began to wipe off the residue from her face.

Gentle strokes against her skin made her relax into his touch.

"Are you having fun?" Mari asked, curious as the boy never usually drinks.

"Yeah I am, watching you guys have fun makes me happy," he nodded and Mari let out a hum.

"Are you sure? Are you feeling tired at all?"

His smile returned and he shook his head, "don't worry about me Mari, you just worry about yourself, okay?"

Jaemin had always been the kind friend who took care of everyone. Always offering more love that what he gets in return. So when he had finished wiping the residue off Mari leaned forward to wrap her arms around his neck and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you Jaemin, I appreciate you a lot," She said, feeling his arms wrap around her form.

"I appreciate you too, Mari," he snuggled into her before pulling away, hand coming out once more to help her off of the counter.

The two made their way back into the room where everyone was still dispersed. Daeun and Renjun were chatting in the corner on bean bags, laughing at each other's jokes with Renjun earning a few hits from the girl in excitement.

Winter, Chenle and Jisung still all together on their phones playing PubG with green face masks on, Chenle manic laughing every time he killed Jisung.

Jaemin pulled Mari back onto the couch where Jeno, Karina and Donghyuck were.

Both the boys automatically flowing back into conversation, one Mari was originally part of but then she zoned out when she leant her head onto Jaemins shoulder.