2.03 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖮𝖲 𝖱𝖨𝖲𝖨𝖭𝖦

Start from the beginning

The two spent the day watching movies, stealing glances at each other, and trying to talk about anything other than the supernatural.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Olive got a call from Derek who told her that Scott had an idea about how to get Isaac's memories back and he told her and Isaac to meet him at Deaton's so they got up and made their way to the car. Olive pulled into the parking lot and turned the car off. She reached for her seatbelt before Isaac stopped her.

"Hey, listen," Olive turned to him, eyebrows slightly furrowed. "I know we haven't really had a chance to have that talk, but I promise you once everyone stops trying to get into my head we can."

She smiled at him nodding, leaning over, and kissing him on the cheek. Isaac smiled back at her and she sighed.

"We can talk whenever we're both ready, there's no rush," She said, looking down at their still-connected hands. Isaac smiled, following her gaze.

"Okay, let's go in," Isaac says, looking over at her and pulling her hand up to his mouth, placing a quick kiss on it. She smiled, unbuckled and got out of the car, and walked into the animal clinic with Isaac by her side.

The two of them entered the animal clinic, went back to the examination room, and immediately froze. No pun intended.

Scott, Stiles, and Derek were dumping ice into a giant tub in the middle of the room. Olive turned to Isaac with furrowed eyebrows and Deaton came between the two of them, placing a hand on both of their shoulders.

"Now, I know what this looks like, but let me explain," Deaton says, turning to Isaac who nods. Olive walks up to the tub, kneeling next to it as Deaton explains what he's going to do. Olive puts her hand into the tub but pulls it back instantly when she feels how cold it is.

"Obviously, it's not going to be particularly comfortable. But if we can slow your heart rate down enough you'll slip into a trance-like state," Deaton said, approaching the tub with Isaac still next to him.

"Like being hypnotized?" Isaac turned to Deaton who nodded slightly.

"Exactly. You'll be half-transformed. It'll let us access your subconscious mind," Deaton folded his hands and stood before the tub. Olly, still on the floor, looks up at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"How slow does his heart rate have to be?" Olive asked, slightly worried. Deaton thought for a moment and then turned to her with a small smile.

"Very slow," Deaton said, satisfied with his answer. Olive stands up and turns to Isaac before looking back at Deaton.

"How slow is very slow?" Olive asked again, not really sure if she wants to know the answer.

"Nearly dead," Deaton says, sighing. Olive's eyes widen, turning to Isaac who shifted on his feet.

"Yeah, but it's safe, right?" Isaac asks from behind him and he turns around to face him.

"Do you want me to answer honestly?" Deaton responds and Isaac shakes his head.

"Not really, no," They're all pulled out of the conversation by rubber snapping and they all turn to see Stiles pulling a rubber glove onto his hand. They all looked at him, narrowing their eyes and tilting their heads. Stiles shrugs at them and then rolls his eyes, removing the glove and returning to the side of the tub. Olive shares a glance with Isaac, pulling him to the side.

"You don't have to do this, you know that right?" She says and he smiled shaking his head.

"We gotta find 'em. I wanna help any way that I can, I'd do it for you," He looks down, intertwining their hands and she smiles at him.