2.03 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖮𝖲 𝖱𝖨𝖲𝖨𝖭𝖦

Depuis le début

"But you've- you've had a lot of practice, right?" Olive stutters out, her hands suddenly very sweaty.

"Well, I've never killed anyone," Peter smirks over at her and she turns to Derek, who is pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Wait- does that mean-" Isaac says, turning to Peter in realization but before he could finish, Peter drove his claws into Isaac's neck. Isaac grabs Peter's arm, writhing within his grasp. Both of their eyes shift, Isaac's turning yellow and Peter's turning a bright blue. Peter's eyes move about as if he's seeing something. Isaac jerks up as Peter struggles to keep his grip on his neck. Derek moves to intervene but Peter shakes his head.

"Isaac, oh my god stay still," Olive says, eyes wide, watching the scene unfold before her.

"Wait- I think I see them," Peter looks around as if he were in a different room. Olive keeps her eyes trained on Isaac, who is still moving in Peter's grasp. Suddenly, Peter yanks his claws out of Isaac's neck, moving away from him and supporting himself on the beam next to him. Olive turns to Derek who nods and she's by Isaac's side in an instant. She puts her hands on his face, giving him a once-over. He smiles at her slightly, breathing hard. He presses his forehead to hers and closes his eyes, grounding himself after whatever the fuck just happened.

"What did you see?" Derek looked to Peter who shook his head.

"Not much. It was confusing. Vague images, phrases--"

"But you saw something," Olive turned to him, eyebrows furrowed. Peter nodded, almost astounded.

"Isaac found them."

"Erica and Boyd?" Derek looks between the 3 wolves before him and Peter nods.

"I barely saw them, just glimpses-"

"But you saw them," Olive said, a small smile on her face.

"And worse," Peter says grimly.

"Deucalion," Derek matches his tone, and Peter nods.

"He was talking to them. Something about time running out," Peter shook his head, trying to make out what he saw.

"What does it mean?" Isaac finally spoke up, turning to Olly who just shrugged.

"He's gonna kill them," Derek said, still looking at Peter, but he shook his head.

"He didn't say that. But he did make a promise. That by the full moon, they'd both be dead."

"The next full moon?" Derek looked up, suddenly panicked. Olive turned to him, suddenly realizing.

"That's tomorrow night," She looks between Peter and Derek, who both shake their head.

"I'm going to see Scott now, he needs me to check something out for him. I'll fill him in while I'm there and we can go from there, maybe he can help," Derek shook his head, standing up and grabbing his jacket. Peter nodded, grabbing his own and leaving. Isaac and Olive watched them both leave and Olive turned to Isaac and sighed.

"I gotta go to school," She ruffled her hand through his hair and reached for her bag but Isaac shook his head, grabbing her hand.

"No, no, come on why don't you just ditch? You just got back," He smiled at her and she rolled her eyes.

"I feel like my mom would kill me," She said, biting back the grin spreading across her face.

"Okay but look," He pointed to the fresh wounds on his neck and pouted slightly. "I'm injured, I don't know if I can take care of myself..."

As he trailed off, Olive let her grin reach her eyes. She sighed, dropping her bag on the floor dramatically and flopping down on the couch.

"Fine," Isaac smiles, proud of himself, and flops down next to her. She turns to him and rolls her eyes, picking up Derek's remote. "What are we watching?"