Chapter 3 ✰ Quiet and sweet ✰

"Lucy's underground she's got a mouth to feed."

When I'm small - by Phantogram

Start and stop this song when you see the  *

"Joining the band was a dream come true, but I'm going to honest with you

"Joining the band was a dream come true, but I'm going to honest with you. Harry hated me [ laughs ], he thought I was gonna mess up the energy and flow of the band. And I mean, I guess I sorta did, before we even made any music I was already f*cking up their routine."

*

Walking down the street with my headphones in and a stupid smile on face feeling like I'm in 13 Going on 30. There's so many things that could go horribly wrong but, right now in this moment, my childhood dream of being in a band has come true.

I should journal that when I get home.

Last week I signed with Lavenders agency, a two year contract to be exact. It was supposed to be five but Harry lost his shit and said he would find someone better by then, so they cut it down. One new album and one tour, guaranteed. I'm not allowing my brain to drag me to the part of tour yet, or what I'm gonna do with Lily when I eventually have to leave.

Looking around at the dirty snow piled up on the concrete, I focus on the brick buildings people live in. It's weird to think this world is filled with complete strangers all having their own personal experiences and memories, it makes me feel so small. Every beautiful townhouse I pass, has a story I'll never know.

I finally reach the address I've been looking for, concrete steps leading up to a brick two story town home, with pretty light fixtures to glow in the dark, a big wooden door and big inviting windows.

I lightly laugh to myself shaking my head as I walk up the steps, greenwich fucking village. And Harry made it sound like I should be ashamed because I live in a nice apartment?

I guess Jax told him where I live, because I don't know how else he'd know.

My knuckles hit the wooden door, I hope Harry isn't here, I haven't seen or spoken to him much but I don't really wanna deal with his shit today.

The door is ripped open revealing Harry standing there in light wash jeans, a white tank with a fuzzy black and white leopard print cardigan on, paired with a pearl necklace and a chain necklace.