Alan's first kiss

Start from the beginning

Nicol obliged and sat by her, letting his legs engulf in the water

Nicol obliged and sat by her, letting his legs engulf in the water. "The weather is quite nice today, right?" Kiana said while turning her gaze to Catarina splashing water at Keith, who was trying to dodge it. "Indeed. We're lucky to experience this together.." Nicol replied while staring at Kiana's smiling face. Kiana nodded and parted her mouth. "Aren't you going to go swim with the others?" She turned to Nicol, making eye contact with him. He looked away after a second and shook his head. "No...I don't really like getting too wet." He said as he kicked the water with his left foot, making it splash a bit. Kiana followed his action after smiling, but used too much force in kicking, as the water splashed on Nicol's legs. "Oops sorry! I didn't mean to use too much force.." Kiana said, while sweat dropping at herself.

Nicol was quiet for a bit, before doing the same thing, as the water splashed on Kiana's legs. Kiana was startled but smirked back. "care to play in the water with me?" Kiana asked, which Nicol just laughed a bit and replied. "I guess I don't mind getting wet, if it's with you." Kiana had a small heart attack at his laugh, before nearly fainting at what he said after. Kiana shook it off, before throwing herself on Nicol, which made both of them fall backwards.....in the water. Nicol was obviously startled and he unconsciously wrapped his arms around Kiana, before completely falling in the water. The water made a loud splash, which caught the attention of the others. They looked towards the noise, before Kiana and Nicol sprung up out of the water. They were both panting and laughing as Sophia fist bumped the air at this. 

Kiana's hair was already soaking wet, as a few strands of her hair were hugging her face. Nicol saw this and swam closer to her, before tucking those strands behind her ear while staring at her facial features. They were both staring at each other's faces while blushing a bit. [More like Kiana] Alan looked away, obviously jealous. "Hey wait a minute, isn't that Nicol's shirt that she's wearing?" Catarina said with a grin, while pointing at Kiana. "Ooo it is! Kiana didn't brought a shirt with her but my brother did! which is the shirt she's wearing~" Sophia said while giggling, which the other girls also joined in. Geordo's mouth unconsciously turned into a frown while staring at the laughing pair, but he hid it before anyone else noticed. Later on, everyone gathered back at the dock, since Kiana called them, saying she had an idea. 

She told them about a swimming competition, that whoever reaches the other side of the lake first, wins. It wasn't that far, only a couple of meters and the lake wasn't that deep, so everyone agreed except Maria, who ended up being the judge. Everyone got ready, before Maria shouted 'go!' and they started swimming towards the other side. Alan and Geordo were ahead but Kiana was right at their tail, followed by Nicol and Catarina from a bit far. They swam and swam, before Alan's feet got stuck at something underwater, stopping him from swimming. Geordo and Kiana noticed this but Kiana was closer to Alan, so she went to help Alan. Geordo told the others that Alan got stuck, halting the competition.

Kiana reached him as she tried to pull him up, seeing he was already drowning. "Alan!" She yelled, before diving underwater. She saw that his leg was stuck in a branch and tried to break the branch, but to no avail, it didn't work. She suddenly remembered that she had water magic, so she activated her ability to break the branch, but it was too late. Alan had lost conscious, but luckily, his leg was free now. Kiana swam to Alan's unconscious body and used her ability to push them to the surface, before going back to the shore while dragging Alan's body AND riding on waves, created by her magic too. 

They all arrived back at the shore a few moments later, while Kiana was hovering over Alan and trying to use her hands to pump Alan's chest, but it didn't work. "Kiana, he needs CPR!" Catarina said as Kiana sighed, before pinching Alan's nose and giving him CPR for a few times, suddenly Alan opened his eyes while Kiana's lips were still in contact with his. Everyone noticed this, except Kiana since she still had her eyes closed. Alan quickly wrapped his hands around Kiana's waist, before deepening the kiss, which made Kiana's eyes widened. Everyone also gasped at Alan's actions. [If you know this reference, we're immediately friends.]

"MmpH!?!" Kiana let out startled noises, before Alan broke the kiss. He looked at Kiana's flustered face and chuckled loudly, while his hands were still wrapped around her waist. His cheeks showcased an obvious tint of pink from embarrassment. Their moment was cut off when Keith pulled Kiana back, before kicking Alan while scolding him for kissing Kiana without her permission, along with everyone else. Nicol looked especially upset, but he just started to walk away to get changed, but not before being seen by Sofia. Kiana, who's soul had left them, just let herself be hugged by Catarina who was squealing. 

Back to present

Kiana covered her red face with her hands, remembering how Alan and her shared a deep kiss. She shook her head aggressively while splashing water on her face. Some moments after getting ready, she pulled out a book from one of the shelves beside her closet. She plopped down on her bed again as she flipped the book open and sighed in satisfactory. Nothing could disturb her now.

"KIANNAAA!" The door to Kiana's room bursted open, 'damn it, I jinxed it..' Kiana thought, dissatisfied now. Kiana then felt someone landing on her. "OOF!!...S-SOPHIA!?" Kiana asked in a startled voice. "Kiana! can you accompany my brother for a while? Mary called me, saying there was an emergency!!" Sophia said as she gave Kiana big puppy eyes. "Huh? Did you call your brother over or something?" Sophia nodded at Kiana. "..Can't you wait for a bit until he arrive, so you can tell him yourself instead?" Sophia shook her head this time. "I can't! I need to go quickly! good luck!" Sophia said, before jumping off of Kiana and running out of her room. "Wait Sophia!-" Kiana said, following Sophia's actions, but when she arrived in the lounge, the front door was already open. Kiana sighed and closed the front door, before taking a seat on one of them armchairs in the lounge.

She waited for a while, before hearing a knock at the door. She sprung up from her seat and opened the door. Just like Sophia said, Nicol was there, surprised that Kiana opened the door instead of Sophia. "Nicol! Hey! Uh, come in!" Kiana nervously said, opening the door wider. "Kiana? where's Sophia? She called me and said she wanted to hang out earlier." Nicol greeted Kiana back once he was inside, as Kiana closed the front door before turning around. "Sophia told me that she had to go to Mary's, saying that there was an emergency...just a few minutes ago actually." Kiana said, as she and Nicol stood in front of each other, not really knowing what to do. "Uh....should we go to my room? I have some books we can read..-or we can do something else!" Kiana offered to Nicol. "Alright." Nicol said, as he followed Kiana to her room.

They got inside and Kiana closed the door after Nicol got in. "You can take a look at the books in that shelf. I have plenty!" Kiana said, as she plopped down on her bed again, picking up her book that she was reading. Nicol nodded and went to the shelf, examining the books on it, before picking one. He stood beside Kiana's bed awkwardly as he doesn't know where to sit. Kiana noticed this and moved a bit to the side, before patting the empty spot beside her. Nicol took the hint and awkwardly sat down on her bed, next to Kiana. "What book is that?" He asked, as he flipped his book open. "Just a tragic romance novel." Kiana replied, before pointing at Nicol's book. "What's your's?" Nicol replied, "Ancient magic artifacts." Kiana nodded. 

"Nice pick." Kiana said while laughing a bit, which Nicol smiled back at. They made small talk, once in a while, as they read their books. Just like that, a few hours had already flew by, as Kiana turned sleepy. She yawned and tried to focus on the book she was reading. Nicol noticed Kiana becoming drowsy, but as he was about to tell her to sleep, her head fell on his shoulder. Nicol stared at Kiana peacefully sleeping on his shoulder, before closing his book and putting it away, along with Kiana's book. He closed the lamp on the desk, beside him, as the room went dark. It was already noon after all. Nicol got comfortable, before wrapping his left arm around Kiana's waist. He slowly became sleepy too, before his head also tilted on Kiana's head and both of them fell asleep beside each other. Sophia secretly peeked from Kiana's door after arriving back to their dorm a few minutes ago, while smiling to herself at the cute sight.