"Ah, you still have it in you kid" The man passed the wine to us, Lisa's hand left my waist, and I was able to release a breath. "This was my latest creation. Tell me if it can pass to be the number 1" he said, I can hear the crisps from his tone. 

Seulgi diverted her eye, not fond of what his father had claimed. I mouthed thank you as I hold my glass. "Mine is far better, your work tasted like rust and expired candy at the same time" Lisa's remark sounded playful yet taunting. As if she purposely constructed it to humble the man.

I sipped and observed how he gulped and his knuckles white. His ostentatious brag bak fired. "How could I forget, it wasn't finished" he trace his gaze on his daughter.

"I'll look unto it" the man smiled and made his way out, throwing Lisa a side stare. When he's gone, Lisa chortle which made me turn to her.

"That asshole, he even said it was his recipe. But thank you for the criticism." My brows furrowed when Seulgi Kang spoke.

"It was delicious Seul. I was only provoking the old man." Lisa said, crossing her arms and leaning on a pillar. I kept my lips zipped, wondering my eyes around the well-lighted room.

"You never lie, who is she anyway?" She asked as if I'm not here. I face both of them who are now staring at me intently.

"I told you she's my wife," Seulgi darted her eyes on me.  

"Wife my ass, definitely not your type. She looks like she would slice my neck when she gets the chance." She assumed, and she was not wrong. When I proved that they're the ones who are behind my sufferings. I'll do the worst.

"Miyeon came back" Seulgi's skin turned pale, is the woman that terrifying? Why do we have to reach this point?

Bambam's Pov

"You've got to be out of this world. I told you she's changed. This is not Lisa, return our friend now!" I vociferate, our friends looked at me embarrassed. I slumped on the couch and drank the last drops of Goslings.

"You're overacting, didn't she just explain the reason?" Jackson cuts the sizzling steak. Jungkook on the other side was unfazed by our group's chaos.

"What was it again?" I mindlessly ask, to be honest, I couldn't understand Lisa when she spoke. My mind was running on a different field. Lisa didn't mind me and the rest continued to gossip.

I got back to my senses when Jackson randomly stood with wide eyes. "No shit" he exclaimed. Seulgi went beside him to peak on his phone, Jisoo followed. "You got to be kidding me," Jackson muttered.

"What's up?" It was Jungkook, not reading his cases anymore. Jackson waves to call him. "Who would do such a thing" they all turned unbelievably at Jeon.

"What with the fuss?" I wasn't tipsy I would clap for Lisa's questions. But all I could do is to close my eyes and listen to them.

"Governor Lee's daughter was found dead." Lee? Minho? The unresponsive governor who only thinks about his fortune, I bet he would act pitiful in the media about this.

"Read it" was Lisa's voice.

"The little girl who was confirmed as Governor Lee Minho's youngest child was found lifeless on the suburb part of *********" As Jackson went to the details, the more gruesome it becomes.

"How could you get such information? Isn't those things forbidden to be published?" I mumbled, draping my arm over my head.

"It wasn't from the internet, San send it to me." Oh, his adopted cousin. He works under the intelligence agency.

"This was the third case a little girl had died, this past three months." I pulled myself together when I heard Jungkook.

"There are more?" Jisoo asked, he nodded.

"They died the same way as her" Seulgi's jaw dropped.

"Not fun man" Jackson chuckled, but his confusion was obvious.

"I and Minghao are working on the cases. It was not supposed to be mine but he needed help. And the way the little girls were killed was the same. Their heart was missing." My mouth went try. I scooted to Lisa who seems find the matter uneventful.

"Maybe the legends were true, there are creatures-" they all frowned at Jackson, I would do the same.

"That's what you get for playing too much poker," Jisoo pointed.

"What's your take, Jeon." The attention flew to Lisa.

"The media shouldn't have access to it, especially we are dealing with politicians and businessmen." We went quiet. So the girls are children of well-known people? "We have a serial killer" he trailed.

"Why are you guys serious? You cared?" I easily questioned.

"Don't you get it? This might be related to the incident 3 years ago?" My heart thumped when Jackson reminded me.

"How- it was not like that it was-" I couldn't form my sentence.

"Of course it was not, but the victims, the little girl. Their parents, the people on board that day, were"

"I should get going" Lisa had enough